• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo - Elite

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trying to update my ideas at the library is either a blessing or a curse >_<

Anyway, here are ideas for my Halo Elite game idea that I have yet to post up because unless I sit on the exact same computer every day I can't view the bloody thread (Smoothwall blocks the site).

Abilities in Halo Elite
Jetpack: This ability is handy if you want to fly over enemies or to gain a better advantage point for sniping/shooting or for just reaching hard to reach areas.​
Active Camoflauge: This ability will see you invisible and everybody else in thermal imagery. However your motion sensor will be scrambled slightly when using this ability. You see them, they don't see you.​
Health Shield: Activate yourself a constant health repleneshing shield that keeps you living for that little bit longer whilst you're mobile.​

Shield Block: Activate a shield platform/block that you can stand on to shoot down on your enemies. A handy ability to have if you want to reign terror on your enemies below. They will find it harder to shoot at you because the platform is shielded by plasma energy.

Teleport: This ability comes in very handy. It takes a very long time to recharge however and needs to be fully charged to work. Much like how you sent out a hologram in Halo Reach, the teleport ability works in the same way. It allows you to get close enough to your enemies that if performed well enough you may be able to beat them down with a melee attack or even assassinate them from behind.

THERE WILL BE MORE!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was thinking long and hard about the vehicles that are within the Halo Universe. You know, such as the mighty Warhog? Or perhaps the menacing Wraith. And I came to think that one type of vehicle that Halo doesn't seem to have aside from land based and air based is in fact water based vehicles. For example, vehicles that can cross water terrain like how a speedboat would.

So I will be coming up with a few names and descriptions and such for these water based vehicles and would appreciate any comments made.

Swift - Its style is much like that of the Ghost, a Covenant vehicle. Designed to glide just across the top of water and with a fully functioning speed boost fitted in as well as left and right side spinning blades for extra propulsion and evasability. Also equipped with a weapons detector designed to seek out incoming enemy fire and to avoid it as best as possible with quick and excessive maneuverability.

Top Bottom