• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

H0w Can i Pass MiSSi0n 17??

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel08

Ok it says SLash away at the dragon and enter the court with the quicksilver but.. the catch is i can onLy confront him with my sword but how because he has this type of force field around him and i can't break thru it. Is there an0ther way??:\

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
angel08;31138 said:
Ok it says SLash away at the dragon and enter the court with the quicksilver but.. the catch is i can onLy confront him with my sword but how because he has this type of force field around him and i can't break thru it. Is there an0ther way??:\

You have to use your sword to slash the fire balls he shoots at you back at him. Agter three times he will die and then you obtain quicksilver, then go back to the corridor and then you face Nelo Angelo for the final time ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Agreed ;) Oh, and to obtain Quicksilver, you have to jump on the invisible platforms above you where the Dinosaur was. They light up when the lighnting strikes ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, as the lads said you have to sent his fireball back to him. To reach the quicksilver you don't have to use those almost invisible blue platforms. If you have Air Hike you can just double jump and get there;)
Also watch out for a blue orb fragment inside that room^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Tony_Redgrave;31356 said:
Yup, as the lads said you have to sent his fireball back to him. To reach the quicksilver you don't have to use those almost invisible blue platforms. If you have Air Hike you can just double jump and get there;)
Also watch out for a blue orb fragment inside that room^_^

Yes there is one on the balcony and is there another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom