• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
guitar hero is way too addictive!!! now im going to have a long lecture about the game!

i only own gh1 and desperatly want number 2. there are more unlockables on no.2 which makes it more rewarding to play. i like axel steel on the first one although i play with izzy sparks because i payed good money for him and i dont play as grim because he cant use the battle axe guitar which you get for completing expert. i have guitar legend status on easy( the highest for easy),expert and hard, and i have guitar god status on medium (i know its only medium but i dont care). my favourite character on no.2 is xavier stone he just looked dodgy on the first game but he looks like a disco-afro dude on no.2 which ROCKS!!! my favourite songs to play on no.1 on expert are: infected, take it off, killer queen, ziggy stardust, stellar, even rats, guitar hero, bark at the moon, unsung, sail your ship by, and fat lip. i haven't play all the songs on no.2 but my favourite are madhouse, who was in my room last night, psychobilly freakout, misirlou and JOHN THE FISHERMAN!!! (thats all i can think of) i like how on no.2 you unlock loads of guitars (the fish guitar for completing easy, USA for 5 star on all songs easy, coffin for completing medium, viking for 5 star medium, snaketapus for doing hard, eyeball for 5 star hard, battle axe doing expert, and 'log' for 5 star expert) and how you can play bass or rythm on no.2 which is a big improvement from no.1's 2 player. thats all i can think of right now because my brain has gone mushy

bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeee

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
some things i need to add:

all hail the graveyard bbq, winners of the be a guitar hero contest! as they say, 'if yer ain't with us, yer against us!! cheatin on the church reigns supreme!! grope the pope with your new god grill! i cheat on the church and i do as i please, i cheat on the church, boy, get down on your knees!

on expert i have a career score of 6946661

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I completed I wanna be Sedated by the Ramones on Expert with five stars and over 200,500 points!

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I love this game also, I only have the first one, and I'm close to finishing Hard difficulty, (Though that Cowboy from Hell song is a f-ucking nightmare), and I'm gonna be a Guitar Legend, not Hero, lol. What guitars do you all have? I have that reddish double necked one sprayed white, it looks awesome.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i have the battle axe guitar.

you got 200,500!?!?!? iv got under 200,000! it hurts to play that song. handy tip coming from me and my mate luke- practise strumming up and down! i haven't got the hang of it yet but its the only way your'e going to complete misirlou on expert!

p.s if you think cowboys from hell is hard on hard mode, try expert! (green red green red yellow red yellow red blue red yellow red yellow blue orange! but fast! yes i am sad enough to have learnt the notes!!)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want GH2!!! the main reason is to play misirlou again coz i haven't played it for ages!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom