• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

God of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

is it anygood. i've seen some gameplay from it and it looks alot like dmc. btw is there someway u can customize the controler like in dmc 3?

Wallace

No custom controls here. The game is good, but it's no DMC. Great music by Gerard though! She does some fantastic work!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
God of War is definately a decent game and a worthy alternative to the Devil May Cry series.

maverick7

GOD OF WAR KICKS ASS! i saw the gameplay of God of War 2 on G4 and it looks sick. the controls are probably going to be same. the gameplay is like the first one only with different weapons and stuff. i want to get that game

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
well yeah is having one of the best graphics that i see on a game,amazing gameplay,a very deep and tragedy story which is very close to greek tragedys and is the best game of the year for what i read on ops2 magasine-GR

ShadowNinja X7

Its definatly worth playing if you like action games, but the gameplay isn't as awsome as DMC3 at all, although it is still fun. IMO the story is better in GoW, but that doesn't make up for the gameplay comparison between these 2 games.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
God of War its a awsome epic game that i ever played..................... the Tricks and the Divine Powers are awsome.................and the graphics are great

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
The graphics are awsome and the gameplay too, but no game can have the absolute freestyle gameplay of DMC. Also DMC3 has 5 Devil Arms & 5 Guns (10). GoW has only two weapons (Blades of Caos(they turn into Athenas' Blades but they're useless) and Blade of Artemis) and all the other attacks are magic, and in most of the games when u do magic it takes time and it's a little boring. Otherwise it's 1 of the best games ever.

This is the new Lucifer's article for the DMC newspaper.LOL

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i agree with Lucifer´s Ire...................there is two weapons.........................but the good thing is that can do a lot of damage................if the magic is too strong enough to kill the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom