• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For a bit of stylish DMC3 nostalgia

STFX

So I really loved DMC3, actually I still do. The story is awesome, the gameplay is awesome and most of all I loved how fun and stylish the cutscenes were.

Back in the day I even spent lots of hours making game montages about it. I really hope that you enjoy them:)

So yeah I would like to see another game as stylish as DMC3:)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So I really loved DMC3, actually I still do. The story is awesome, the gameplay is awesome and most of all I loved how fun and stylish the cutscenes were.

Back in the day I even spent lots of hours making game montages about it. I really hope that you enjoy them:)

So yeah I would like to see another game as stylish as DMC3:)

DMC4 is pretty stylish in terms of gameplay and the combo capabilities have you tried it?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yes indeed, I have played and love them all;) But DMC3 has a special place in heart hehe

Yah dmc4 and 3 are my favs dmc 4 just a lil more because of nero and all the fun moves im now getting into overdrive, pandora's transformations, gilgamesh real impact, ill be trying lucifer next

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Oh yea, completely agree with you there, it would make me play Dante possibly more than Vergil if they did that.

Absolutely which is why dmc 4 is still so much fun to play i love being able to switch between swrdmaster and gunslinger on the fly and then trickster to avoid an attack lol too much fun another reasoni wish they gave nero different styles would really make his character better

Top Bottom