• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fire Boss

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
I have a quick question. I have OCD and it bothers me to see that several people refer to the boss being Berial, Variel, Verial, and Berias so i was wondering which of them are correct.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
if you look on the japanese part od the DMC 4 site you'll see it is Berial mostly google Devil May Cry 4 then click the devil may cry 4 site that gives you the option japanese or english click japanese follow the picture and there is his name or you can look on my forum i have some pics and other stuff and his name really is Berial because i got my information from the japanese site you see the japanese site gets updated more than the english one

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
According to the PS3 Magazine, it's Berias...if they played against him or saw him, along with the other 2 levels they said about we can assume that they are right..

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
have you gone to the japanese version site of DMC 4 if not you should and look at the demons it says new right above demons there it will say Berial
(*note i don't mean to sound mean if i do sound mean i'm very sorry)

X_nick_X

Your right it is berial.

I just looked at the japanesse site in a translator it comes up as berial.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Its Berial you can see if you go to the official site and if you watch the new movie. He says himself that his name is Berial.;)

Top Bottom