• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Area in Devil May Cry 3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
hard to do that when your boxed in by them and the goyles attack off camera when your attacking others as do the hells and just a few attacks and your dead if it was as simple a task as you suggest then people around the world would keep saying how hard it is ha ha

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
hard to do that when your boxed in by them and the goyles attack off camera when your attacking others as do the hells and just a few attacks and your dead if it was as simple a task as you suggest then people around the world would keep saying how hard it is ha ha

true still looking forward to trying it out

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What's your favorite area from DMC3? For whatever reason? What makes you love it so?

I really liked Temen-ni-Gru's main hall, right after you pass through the door Cerberus was guarding. It had so many little tricks to it, the burning door, the walls that blocked access to certain areas, and those gears in the background.

Otherwise Hell's Chessboard, because I like chess.

Ooh, tough choice. I hate the boss fight here, but the design inside of Leviathan was pretty cool. Disgusting beyond belief....but really well done. :p

Most of the environments are pretty cool, in fact. I'd have to say my favourite area is Nevan's lair; not just where you fight her, but the damp cavern leading to it. The design is actually quite beautiful, especially when you go into that one side chamber that's lit with many glowing minerals in the ceiling and walls-and the air too, apparently. I'm not sure what makes it glow, really, but it reminds me of swirling galaxies, there.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ooh, tough choice. I hate the boss fight here, but the design inside of Leviathan was pretty cool. Disgusting beyond belief....but really well done. :p

Most of the environments are pretty cool, in fact. I'd have to say my favourite area is Nevan's lair; not just where you fight her, but the damp cavern leading to it. The design is actually quite beautiful, especially when you go into that one side chamber that's lit with many glowing minerals in the ceiling and walls-and the air too, apparently. I'm not sure what makes it glow, really, but it reminds me of swirling galaxies, there.

Have to agree that part of the game was really cool and i really enjoyed that room as well nevans lair wasalso coola nd i enjoyed not only fighting here but the enviroment i was fighting her in my fav spot is still the very top of the tower

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd go for either the Vergil fight at the top of the tower or the levels where you're in hell. I really like the level design there.

Top Bottom