• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan Fic With A Differance

Which Characters?

• Dante

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Vergil

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Lady

• Lucia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm writing a different sort of fanfic then the others. This fanfic you the reader can choose who will be in it.
Place your votes for the person you most want in this fanfic.

I promise I'll finish brotherhood and vergil's story also I'm sorry for the long pauses in the chapters. I've been a little busy of late.

Please vote. You have multiple choice in this vote so vote for as many as you like from the list.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I say Dante and Nero. And a pich of Vergil too with a new girl character. Maybe you should choose a made up character from the thread, "Your character and info"

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I honestly would like to see Dante, Nero, and Vergil in a story together, and maybe what DemonSlayer said, along with a made up character from "your character and info."

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, the made up characters will have more experience in a story. And they will be much more cooler and popular!

Arwen

Lost Soul
Thanks for the votes. Hmmm maybe there should be a love interest. What do you think?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Love? Im not sure, if there is love then Dante isnt that kinda guy. Especially for love.
Not even Vergil for that matter, or Nero. I dont think DMC characters would do good in love stories or even if they put it in the game!

$JP

Supreme Ruler
You never know, it could happen. Watch DMC5 come around and Dante sees some hot half human half demon devil slayer chick. Maybe that's what the love interest should be, Dante with some made up half human half demon devil slayer chick.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
.......... Someone like Megan? She may be a bit gothic though, but ofcourse she has a Cooooooool attitude for a person like her.
And she is a demon slaying chick, half humn and half demon. Go check her out on my character and info!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
People after Spardas power is so, ordinary.
Every single DMC game I have played the storyline must have Sparda in it. And let me tell you, sometimes Sparda gets on my nerves.
So make it something out of the ordinary.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Dante and Vergils childhood? Ive seen many comics of those. They seem real close.
Though, you cant make everything on the past. Maybe some new bad guy appeares NOT for Spardas power and has come for the girl. Say, for example the girl may have betrayed the bad guy (Once worked with him)and he has come for his revenge. You should see what happened with Megan and Dante. You might get a slight idea from there.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Mostly Dante, Vergil and Nero so far. I'm still finishing up the other two stories so you have plenty of time to vote.

Top Bottom