• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ehh...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
What's left really? This franchise has no future the way Capcom's just stumbling around. Not only that, my opinion just seems to attract disrespect and trolls. I get ridiculed for having an opinion....Ya. Aight, see y'all...not that anyone would really miss me. TW49 signing off.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
What's left really? This franchise has no future the way Capcom's just stumbling around. Not only that, my opinion just seems to attract disrespect and trolls. I get ridiculed for having an opinion....Ya. Aight, see y'all...not that anyone would really miss me. TW49 signing off.

I disagree with the franchise having no future part of your post, its still to early to tell right now.

And I'd recommend giving it some more time before leaving man.

We have some new and capable moderators now who I'm sure will be willing to help so long as you are the one on the other side of being trolled and ridiculed for your opinion.

But to be fair you have in the past also trolled DmC fans with your topics, many of which have been locked.

But so long as you state your opinion in a respectful manner without putting down someone else's all should be good, and if someone does come along and bad mouths you or tries to troll you anyway than just report it to the staff which as I pointed out earlier is bigger now and more capable to handle these situations than ever before.

But if you just have to go than so long dude.

Top Bottom