• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2012 (Discution)

AngelMode

This world is full of dumb people. "Sell out. You don't like the old Dante anymore. You don't care for the fans." I wonder who of these people actually works in Capcom and has evidence that he is not giving his own opinion. As well as how they say "This Dante killed the old one." No it didn't. The old one is still the old one XD It's not like this game put a bomb on every copy of the previous DMC disks out there and blew all of them up so you can't play the games anymore.

Good luck on getting a DMC5 with Rouben in it after this, you retards. LOL

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
This world is full of dumb people. "Sell out. You don't like the old Dante anymore. You don't care for the fans." I wonder who of these people actually works in Capcom and has evidence that he is not giving his own opinion. As well as how they say "This Dante killed the old one." No it didn't. The old one is still the old one XD It's not like this game put a bomb on every copy of the previous DMC disks out there and blew all of them up so you can't play the games anymore.

Good luck on getting a DMC5 with Rouben in it after this, you retards. LOL

It would be better if you have posted these statements on the link above ;)

AngelMode

It would be better if you have posted these statements on the link above ;)

I should have... but I think it's pretty obvious with what you put up. 8 or so haters raging their guts out is not too big of a deal, if they keep this up I might have to step in this unreasonable argument.

Top Bottom