• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2012 (Discution)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I like the trailer but that's it.
I'm not really in a DmC hype right now so maybe i should blame LoS 2 for that.

The first part where he punches the guy is hilarious to me.Then he goes to the club then a roach attacks him and then as the usual dante,he goes into cocky mode and says those cheesy lines.Dante the demon killer.lol,i think Devil slayer is much more okay in my opinion.I'm not saying i cringe that time because i wouldn't love DMC 3 dante if didn't like his cheesy lines too.

As for mundus being like a typical mafia boss or a gangster only he got 3 marks in his head,i really don't dig the idea that much.

As for the music,do i need to say more? It's amazing.I just downloaded it.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
He honestly does appear to have a cross on his forehead. Starting above the eye tattoo.

I also got a closer look at his eyes.
The right one has no pupil.
Here's a reference:

tumblr_m54lbsPnRo1qg3cy0o1_1280.png

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
He honestly does appear to have a cross on his forehead. Starting above the eye tattoo.

Here's a reference:

gosh, i didn't realize how detailed people's faces were. this game is just absolutely gorgeous! let's hope it keeps up the gameplay with its beauty. :)

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Notice how the 3 marks on his head are very similar to the 3 Red orbs from the first game?

Eyes_of_Mundus.jpg

Obviously, they are upside down, but Dante's hair is black. Also He does refer to himself as a God.

AngelMode

I find it hilarious that people are so intolerant of other's opinions simply because they do not like DmC. And it is for that reason I will not be stating how I think this game is going from bad to worse because I'll just get chewed up for it. Never mind how both sides are needed to keep a well rounded outlook on the game. Ah well. You kids have fun.

The thing about stating an opinion is making the people around you know that you are doing just that, stating an opinion. Some people, for some reason, think that what they think is the truth, and what they think is a fact of life. I have my doubts on this game, but I think I will enjoy it as much as I did with previous titles. I can say that, in my personal opinion, the game is looking good. Now, if someone comes to me and tells me that it IS going to be bad as if they are some sort of omnipotent being that can see the future and everything he/she speaks is the truth, then I would like to contradict that. Otherwise, everyone is free to look at the game as they want... if you don't like what you see and are conscious that other people do (and don't insult them in the process) then I will even look up to you and would love to have a friendly conversation of our views.

AngelMode

Notice how the 3 marks on his head are very similar to the 3 Red orbs from the first game?

Eyes_of_Mundus.jpg

Obviously, they are upside down, but Dante's hair is black. Also He does refer to himself as a God.

Yeah, it is pretty obvious. Mundus' main characteristic/symbol are the three orbs. They also appear in DMC3 in the secret ending.

Nelo_Vergil

Here's a reference:

weird because the one with no pupil glows red at some point in the.... maybe mundus did something to dante's mom? I say this because if there are angels in the DmC series and demons like mundus are dead then maybe their doing something to angels?

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
weird because the one with no pupil glows red at some point in the.... maybe mundus did something to dante's mom? I say this because if there are angels in the DmC series and demons like mundus are dead then maybe their doing something to angels?
Wait, will you go over all that again? I didn't quite understand much of it...

Frantix

I actually really dig Mundus' new incarnation. He seems WAY more interesting than one in DMC1. He's got more personality and seems like a total prick.

AngelMode

I actually dig evil characters that are straight out pricks and aren't one of those "oh I'm the evil character but I was actually trying to do something good in the end" type. Those are dumb, evil characters are meant to be evil... not evil that turns out that isn't "too evil."

And yeah, his right eye does glow red for a period of time but that could also be because of lighting.... can't really tell.

AngelMode

"All is fair in love and war"
Yes, but I still want my character to be an evil selfish a-hole. Not some villain who is secretly doing a good thing. It is good for plot twists but I like it better when these twists are the other way around. Like... when the good guy turns out to be evil, that's always nice.

!! slenderman is super creepy! O . o

Woah wait. Where did you get your signature picture from? That one statue on the right side, do you the line across the eye? That's the same thing the masked guy in the trailer has...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yes, but I still want my character to be an evil selfish a-hole. Not some villain who is secretly doing a good thing. It is good for plot twists but I like it better when these twists are the other way around. Like... when the good guy turns out to be evil, that's always nice.

Woah wait. Where did you get your signature picture from? That one statue on the right side, do you the line across the eye? That's the same thing the masked guy in the trailer has...
i made my signature. :) and yeah i noticed that the guy with the mask did that too, what a coincidence ;)

Top Bottom