• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Drink It Down" During Bloody Palace

Goldsickle

What version of the DMC4:SE is everyone else playing?

I am playing the Japanese version (which automatically switches to English language when playing on my PS4) and the song Drink It Down by L'Arc-en-Ciel is played a lot when I'm going up the Bloody Palace.

It plays during certain floors but it's guaranteed to be playing when you encounter a boss.

It feels weird to have this song playing when fighting Berial, Bael, Credo and so on.

I have not checked if there's an option to change the music.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
I just went ahead and got it digitally on the PS4. I've always envied the japanese versions of DMC4. I't makes me disappointed that doesn't that they removed the song from the western release though(really like the song). It doesn't feel fair. :(

Goldsickle

I just went ahead and got it digitally on the PS4. I've always envied the japanese versions of DMC4. I't makes me disappointed that doesn't that they removed the song from the western release though(really like the song). It doesn't feel fair. :(
I don't like it that much but now it's stuck in my head due to it playing a lot during Bloody Palace.

And I needed to complete the Bloody Palace at least 5 times to get the Platinum Trophy x_X

Top Bottom