• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone play any NIS games around here or...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've just recently started playing the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.
I wasn't really a big fan of RPG's in my early years of gaming, but I do play them now.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I highly dislike most of the text-heavy,turn-based/tactical RPG's i just can't get into it,that's why i can't even make myself finish the persona series even though its story is awesome.

But i do LOVE the simple old school action RPG's like Ys series and Megaman Legends.

berto

I Saw the Devil
do y'all think "RPGs are gay and you're gay for liking them"

wait_what.gif

2. Yeah, a few. Not sure which are NIS but I play RPGs from time to time. Working my way through Totori plus right now.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
I've watched some videos of Disgaea and didn't like the look of the gameplay. Doesn't seem like my kind of game.

In regards to RPGs in general, I mainly like more action-oriented and/or open world experiences, but I also play turn-based from time to time. My favorite RPGs in general are probably Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, and Tales of Vesperia. For turn-based it would be either Persona 3 or Digital Devil Saga.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
My favorite RPGs in general are probably Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, and Tales of Vesperia. For turn-based it would be either Persona 3 or Digital Devil Saga.
Action-based anything is great in general.

Action-RPG

Action-Exploration (Metroidvania)

Action-Adventure (Metroidvania + Linear Experiences)

----------------------------------------------------------

... Not Persona 4? What about SMT III: Nocturne or DS: Soulless Army?

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
... Not Persona 4? What about SMT III: Nocturne or DS: Soulless Army?
I played P3 first, and I had more fun with it than P4, but both are amazing in their own right. I didn't get very far in Nocturne, but enjoyed what I had played of it. Haven't played the last one you mentioned.

Top Bottom