• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doctor Who Season 8

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
612x457_petercapaldi-e1403898143285.jpg

Doctor Who returns for another season with Peter Capaldi as Doctor and Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald. Premiere is on 23. August 2014 with DVD release on 17. November.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm looking forward to this season and I'm excited to see how Capaldi pulls off being the new Doctor.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
He did a good job on Torchwood, so I hope he won't disappoint on Doctor either. TBH, I'm glad that they picked older Doctor this time around. I just hope Moffat will not try to make over-complex story pushed into 45 mins. again, like he loves to do with his seasons finales.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm looking forward to seeing the New Doctor, but I don't like Jenna Coleman as his assistant...

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Clara hasn't had time to "grow" in my opinion.
Most of the time she stands there wide-eyed and tries to be witty.

I like her cause she's pretty, not as sexy as Rose though.
But she needs more of a...development.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well
Clara hasn't had time to "grow" in my opinion.
Most of the time she stands there wide-eyed and tries to be witty.

I like her cause she's pretty, not as sexy as Rose though.
But she needs more of a...development.
Well, I liked that she actually tries to help Doctor, something Amy haven't done often. I mean Clara, saved doctors life more than once across few episodes she was in. We must remember that she actually was only in 1/2 season, unlike Rose who was in 2 full seasons or Amy who was 2,5 seasons.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
lol. I probably won't watch any clips from new season, because I don't want to spoil anything. xD

Top Bottom