• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hi everybody, guess there's no luck of a trailer coming up soon for DMC5 yet. Well while we wait for a while, anyone got ideas for demons? the characters? areas? Oh yeah and let me know if there's a trailer that came out.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I was not a huge fan of the steriotypical sand demons with their big black evil cloaks and scythe. I liked the demons in 4, I hope they stick with those kinds of ideas. (minus the agnus demons of course)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've read today that this TGS has been very poor.
I didn't like the frosts either. Or them things that have an electric shield, and when you hit them enough time they turn red and shoot red bolts. (i can't think what they're called.)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;187410 said:
yeah...and the mephistos were cool but they overdid it when they put the fausts in...those were so annoying

They were frustrating! I could never work out how to kill them. I just used either devil arms or the guns.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
yeah,....the devil arms did help...i liked the angel demons though....those were cool...and so were the bird sword things....but the shark sword things that came outta the ground...i hated those

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I found that if you had an Angelo facing away from you, you could get a few hits in with a devil arm, because they were too stupid to turn around at times. I hated the shark things as well.
off topic i know, but going back to the original DMC, i hated the shadows (the cat things.)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I know what you guys mean. I mean Mephisto, Blitz, they have to have a weakness easily.

Sanctus however, can't his demon form be somehow different besides diablo form. I mean why not something monstrous. Oh yeah and more Dante gameplay but a split story.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
D.E.Mortal;187500 said:
am i the only 1 who hated the underwater level on the 1st dmc?

Nope, you're not the only one.
I found underwater shooting very confusing and frustrating.
As i recall, it was kinda looking from a first person view.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Please Capcom, dont bring those fault (if I'm not wrong about its name) things back... its soo anoying to keep jumping and running if u dont want to get sucked...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Crimson Devil;187525 said:
Please Capcom, dont bring those fault (if I'm not wrong about its name) things back... its soo anoying to keep jumping and running if u dont want to get sucked...

Yep you're right about the faults.
I found that if i thought i had missed one, i went straight into another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom