• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Website update

Zato-OW

King
DMC4 Website update New Chracters!!!!

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

Hmm looks like Dante gonna have his hands Full this Time...Him Vs Order Of The Sword (allthough they look like weaklings):(
Gloria!!!

Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You're right, they do look like weaklings. Nothing Dante can't handle. Too bad the English site is not updated.

morrigan

Wow!!! New faces! Who are they? Members of the Order. Well-well... Are they "devil hunters"? Credo looks like Leader and Kyrie's brother. Agnus is really ugly! Grrrr!!! Gloria is very attractive. By the way, she has white-hair... It's getting better and better... Dante vs....Hmph! Are they "The evil side"?

Zato-OW

King
Im Guessing they are evil but nero doenst know it,he just takes orders from them. After all they are the ones who raised him. I think they use Demon powers to kill other Demons.Dont know if they are demon or not so im not sure...i read some where that Agnus was a Teacher for the Order of the Sword,if you look closely at his pic he has a pencil in his hand i think.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

morrigan

Yep. But Agnus not looks like silent wise old teacher-priest. Ha-ha. On the contrary... I risk to suppose that he teach fight technics by the Order's special weapon (like Nero's Red Queen). But who knows?
By the way, where did you read about Agnus?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Gloria must be the character holding the blade in that confusing pic which made people think Lucia was coming back in DMC4. Seems this is bad news for Lucia lovers(if there are any):p

Mobfigurz

I notice the weapon in her hand also, now we know who wields that weapon and whose hand it is.

Agnus looks like a Scientist or Scholar, I say that because of the monocle, the fountain pen and his note book/board. And if you look at the background, you see cables along the floor, so I would suggest he's a scientist, maybe even a Mad scientist.

Credo looks as though he could be Kyries' Brother, a high ranking Official within the Order.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Great news Zato+rep;)
It's good that they finally showed something new about the order. It was one of the confusing parts. I eagerly await the translated version of the site so we could see more information about those three. And as usual I will update this news in the General thread of DMC4 Info^_^

The dark knight

Looks like Dante will have to whoop them too.It shouldnt be hard at all.I cant wait to get the game and whoop them all.As Dante.

Top Bottom