• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 SE, yes or no?

Do you plan to buy the DMC4 Special Edition

• Yes

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Want to, but am unable

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well I did pre order it, even though it's likely PR Talk of Capcom, I still won't hold my breath for a new DMC and that's besides the fact that it'll probably be console exclusive (which would exclude me from the consumer base since I don't think next gen consoles are worth it).

Khundy

Berserker
Its enough for me, cool effects. But if there was ever an actual weapon mod like from DMC3 I would explode. Also I've checked the dmc mods and they just aren't interesting. The DMC4 debug mode does more and is way simpler to deal with. DMC4 is old ,so yeah there wont be an active community , I think the new release might bring it back. I just enjoy the classic gameplay over the new one.

I gave dmc a shot but I got bored with it, its a good game but not my cup of tea.

http://www.phantombabies.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12079

^ this dmc3 mod though Holy ****. he's got a weapon switcher in the works too.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
DmC has more of an active modding community.

Yup. Cause Unreal Engine is easier to mod compared to MT Framework or DMC3's engine.

Although... I'd say DMC3 and 4 mods are superior quality wise. I mean, Style Switcher for DMC3 is freakin awesome and DMC4's got a mod that adds Doppleganger, ffs!

DevilMayCry4_DX9%202014-02-05%2023-57-52-931.jpg

DevilMayCry4_DX9%202014-01-24%2020-41-37-774.jpg

DevilMayCry4_DX9%202014-01-24%2021-02-29-049.jpg

Top Bottom