• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 News

Noxotic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJZUn4yFzY&eurl=http://www.maxconsole.net/

^Footage of Boos fight between Nero and Variel and to the right of it (not so great) footage of Nero fighting Frosts (from DMC! :D)

- Dante is approaching 40, has a stubble and is now a right evil b******d(not litterly, just to nero he is )
-"Dante is getting too powerful" says Hiroyuki Kobayahi, and said that "making him the main character would take all the challenge outta the game".
-PSM prefer Nero over Dante
-This game ran at 1080p and 60fps when they played it.
-DMC4 is a mixture of the best bits of DMC1 and DMC3:SE
-gameplay is very polished, solid, and responsive, it shames games like Genji:Dawn of Blade
-Two levels were playable, the seaside setting level with the docks, and the Ice level with the enormous gothic cathedral and snow capped mountains.
-Frosts are hard mofos to kill. They can disappear, recharge their health by freezing themselves, and when they freeze, their health is revived almost to the stage when you first started fighting them.
-The move "accelorator" is very handy in this battle, since its "spewing flames and steam" out of the sword.
-Demon arm could be used to slam the frosts.
-Plenty of green orbs spew out if you successfully defeat Frosts.
-Press "select" for neros taunt, in which he says "scum"(Hint to Vergil and Nero similarity?)
-Variel is now known as Berias?
-Nero mocks him by saying "he doesnt tan"
-Berias's face is his weak point. Nero is capable of double jumping to his face.
-When he gets ****ed, he sends nero flying backwards with a deafening roar.
-Using guns eventually start ti diminish ihis flames.
-Accelarator gives it the slight edge of doing extra damage(Sword goes firey red when he puts that petrol handle down)
-Dante is playable

Neros moves:
-Grim Grip: Lets neo stretch out his arm like the bendy one outta fantasic four. he can chuck enemies around, but its main use is reaching distant objects.
Fly Over: While Dante is stuck to the ground - Excluding cutscenes where he regularly darts up the side of buildings, Nero can use the grim grip to pull himself across caverneous gaps. You can do this at set points,so keep an eye out for the blue markers.
-Devil Bringer:Not only does this contiune the fine capcom tradition of "arms that do stuff"(God Hand, Onimusha), but happens to be one of the most interesting things in the game. It gives nero an extra egde over Dante in combat.
-The Red Queen: Neros sword is bettar than neros because it has a motorcycle rev in the handle, if you press R2 in time with your attacks he revs until it glows red, which unleashes nasty flame attacks that get steadily more damaging, so long as you keep your rhythm.
-Another shot of CGI Nero Vs Dante, except this time, without pointing guns at each other, they are weilding their swords.

Dantes Moves:
-Dante playability is a "copy and paste" of DMC3's Dante. Change ****with D pad.
-His ****moves are the same to(Shotgun + Gunslinger = Nunchuck move)

GFaqs has supplied me with the information, I mostly give it here via copy+paste.

Style on the fly! :D
f_18042007124m_d66ca8a.jpg

f_18042007125m_8e17a74.jpg

danteisplayable.jpg

^DANTE=PLAYABLE!

I APOLOGIZE IF THIS IS OLD NEWS TO ANYONE

THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME. I AM JUST PROVIDING IT TO THESE BOARDS(except for some of the smilies and happy statements :D)

Top Bottom