• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC2-After ideas: Chi(Evil Lucia)

thesupremejoyner98

What if before Dante returns from hell, Lucia suddenly turns into the destructive demon that Arius said that she would eventually become. Would she over-come it in the end? If she did turn into Chi, Could she possibly over-power Trish? Just how skilled and powerful are the Secretary "Mannequins"? Are there more models? Are they truly evil, or chaotic neutral? Tell me of the possibilities in the comment section.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The secretary mannequins are more chaotic neutral than truly being evil to me since being evil/good involves more of an active choice to me where the mannequins seemed more just following basic programming.

But I dig the idea of lucia losing control cause it could be used as a way to explain why Dante is rather sullen because he ends up losing control of his demon half before 2 etc (fan theory) so its a good way to cap it off.

thesupremejoyner98

The secretary mannequins are more chaotic neutral than truly being evil to me since being evil/good involves more of an active choice to me where the mannequins seemed more just following basic programming.

But I dig the idea of lucia losing control cause it could be used as a way to explain why Dante is rather sullen because he ends up losing control of his demon half before 2 etc (fan theory) so its a good way to cap it off.
Thanks! As for Dante, I just assumed that he ate some REALLY bad pizza, and his stomach is a war zone.
I would love to see more of Lucia and the mannequin's origins, since I think that they have the potential to have one of, if not, the best story in the franchise

Gray Knight

I find the Secretaries to be Lawful Neutral as they only follow orders, they don't seem to have a mind of their own, they were practically robots that just followed Arius loyally (though the smile of that one secretary makes me think they've been conditioned to enjoy serving him, or she enjoyed meeting, or perhaps messing with her sister) with Lucia's defect from what I've seen is a palette swap for her demon form and freewill existing.
I do believe she'd overcome it though as I believe Lucia's advantage is training from Matier (despite secretary and Lucia being I believe mechanically identical in the game) and heart to fight for something with.

I would have liked if they did something with the left over secretaries all hunting after Lucia. She fights them just as they are normally fought in campaign basically after all but one of them is left the souls of the fallen mannequins possess the final secretary remaining and then Lucia would have to fight it as a representation of what she could have been. If Lucia defeats it she could then get a devil arm out of it made out of all her "sisters". Could even have it try to corrupt her as she wields it or something.

Last edited:

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
I figure it's similar to clone troopers from the Star Wars trilogy. Since their Artificially created, they will do any mission given to them by their master no matter what it is. I would love a game that takes place after 2 involving Lucia, but i seriously doubt CAPCOM would ever go through with it considering its terrible history.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Im not sure in how far they actually conscious being and not just dolls used by ariu. They kinda remind me golem principle, aka being moulded in physical bodies but lacking personality or will.

Top Bottom