• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

REGirlfan

Hey DMC fans which in the DMC Franchise weopons u think are the strongest.

for SWORDS i love the red queen...THAT'S MY SWORD!!!!

for Guns I still love ebony & ivery...

for default i like using nero's arm lolz.pack a powerful punch.literally!!!:lol:

but out of all swords i think yamato(virgil's sword)is the strongest and it need no upgrades.

oh and pandora was kool.

what about everyone else what are ur thoughts

heatlancer

1# Trickster
i liked ifrit.. was cool

and sword.. agni and rudra

guns would be ebony and ivory... can't beat those two

BomberDom08

Swords: Rebellion
Gauntlets: gilgamash or what ever since you can charge up the punches
Guns: probably pandoras box and ebony and ivory tie with me since ebony and ivory are jus B A and pandoras box since its got the laser cannon and the missle seat thing

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
for swords id say alastor
for gauntlets either ifrit or gilgamesh. i really didnt like beowulf
for guns definately ebony and ivory

REGirlfan

hey kool cosmic master remember me from the resident evil forum lol. ebony & ivery will always be the guns for me lol

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Depends on the game. In DMC1 I loved all the weapons and most of the guns.
If I had to choose only one of each, I would easily choose Alastor and Ebony & Ivory.

DMC2.
They are all the same sword, with different aspects but I'll choose Rebellion for the record. But for gun, definitely the Rocket Launcher. More power, but still you stay in the air.

DMC3.
Rebellion & Yamato.
Summoned Swords and Ebony & Ivory.
Trickster for style.

DMC4.
Rebellion ftw!Best Dante sword ever. Although Lucifer has to be my second Dane's favorite Devil Arm. Maybe be on par with Ifrit.
As for Guns, this time Shotgun is actually useful. VERY useful. I use Ebony & Ivory only to stay in the air more. So it is difficult to say.
As for the extra option Devil Bringer is the best attacking "style", although the game practically asks you to use it when you use Nero, while in Dante's case you always did what you wanted.

Anyway to summarize.

Devil Arms. - With liking order.
1) DMC4 Rebellion
2) DMC3 Yamato
3) Lucifer
3a) Ifrit

Styles/Moves
1) DMC3 Trickster
2) Devil Bringer
3) DMC4 Swordsmaster

Guns
1) DMC1 Ebony & Ivory
2) DMC4 Shotgun
3) DMC3 Summoned Swords

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Devil Arm - Rebellion. Although there are many DA's, Rebellion is the trusty weapon thats always there. In DMC3 I would almost never not have it as my first DA of the two selected.

Gun - E&I. No question. There are other fun weapons but E&I are useful pretty much anywhere.

Style - This is really tough, but I'd probably have to say DMC3 Trickster. Although Swordmaster comes close, I just think the mobility of Trickster is the most useful of all. I say DMC3 because they took out the wall run in DMC4 >:|

So basically my faveourites are the way Dante starts in DMC3, lol.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
others:the devil arm and lucifer

guns:ebony and ivory the blue rose looks awesome though

swords:red queen and yamato of course
Agni and Rudra was fun aswell
but all dmc weapons are awesome!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as for swords, i like the red queen but, i agree with alot of u..rebelion is the most usefull sword..deals a nice amount of damage too..lol. but if i had to choose my favorite sword out of all the games i'd go back to the begining and pick sparda..the force edges final form..yeah baby..lol

as for guns..there is no sustitute for ebony and ivory, they are fast and have no reload, and once u get dt u can power ur shots for massive damage. although the blue rose is pretty bad in its own right

as for gauntlets...i loved using ifrit and that gilgamesh or whatever it was called..charging ur punches is just so fun..and usefull when fighting that boss when u first get it..i can see why they put that weapon in the game...but the devil bringer comes in a close second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom