• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Vergil

Norke

Has anyone tried taking the textures (and hair (I assume textures)) for the Vergil in main campaign and applying them to Vergil's Downfall Vergil? I prefer the way he looks when you face him in DmC over the bloody clothes, bloody face, and messy hair Vergil you play as in the DLC.
If it's possible and someone could do it for me, I'd really appreciate it. =)

Avenged Sorrow

Dark Slayer
Has anyone tried taking the textures (and hair (I assume textures)) for the Vergil in main campaign and applying them to Vergil's Downfall Vergil? I prefer the way he looks when you face him in DmC over the bloody clothes, bloody face, and messy hair Vergil you play as in the DLC.
did you notice his Doppelganger looks like the Vergil from the main game?

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
I actually didn't like that either,I mean it makes sense in the context of the story but yeah,liked him better in the actual game.Hoped that it would be a costume,but no such luck.

I think it would also be nice to replace the limping move animation to a normal one.

Norke

did you notice his Doppelganger looks like the Vergil from the main game?

I hadn't even noticed that until you mentioned something, that's kind of cool. Also makes me want old Vergil even more! =P

I think that is a way of showing the old vergil is gone

I hope it means that there is a little part of old Vergil still inside him somewhere. I think it'd be cool to have some kind of redemption for Vergil somewhere down the line.

Top Bottom