• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Time Guardian

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
One day Dante saw a girl by the name of Kataliann Kane who came to his shop and walked in. "Yes who might you be?" Patty Rowell asked. Kataliann didn't noticed her just Dante. Morrison looked at Patty. "Don't bother her she's a friend of Dante." Morrison said. Kataliann shaken Dante a little bit, but then went to the jukebox and played some music. Dante woken up by that. "Whoa Kataliann I didn't know know you were here." Dante said. Kataliann was laughing. "Are you going to introduce her?" Patty asked. Dante nodded. "This is Time Guardian Kataliann Kane be careful she has a fragile and delicate body." Dante said. Kataliann smiled a genuine smile. "Well I'm in great health today so don't worry about me so much Dante." Kataliann said. Dante looked so concerned for Kataliann. "I can't help to be worried about you, M'lady Kataliann." Dante said.

to be continued.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Kataliann is what she seems like Time Guardian princess who is offering millions for a job. I said to be continued did I not? It means I explain Kataliann Kane is when I want to pick it back when I get back to my story.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Kataliann is a Time guardian princess from a different time who is always offering Dante millions of dollars just to get a job for her done. She really busy of trying to get Dante to open up to her and she wanted to make sure that Dante has a great experience that he couldn't have when he was a kid. She wants to make sure that her life has no problems that she can't have any freedom so the only freedom she gets is when she goes to Dante's shop. To be continued.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
It's fine I was wondering what's up with is she some kind royalty is she offering him millions for a job? If you answer those two questions you put then I'm fine with it.

Devil-Bringer

OK

1. Dante is never this poite ever

2. I can imagine Dante sucking up to her just because he could be getting ALOT of money for a job and does not want to offend her and not get paid ^^

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Kataliann walked around the shop trying to decide on a way to get Dante to do the job she wanted him to do. She decided on facing him. "If I get this eight-ball into the bracket you do the job unconditionally." Kataliann said. Dante looked at her. "If you do you write off my debt." Dante said. Kataliann gotten all the balls into the bracket in one shot. "Well the eight-ball is technicially in so you do the job unconditionally." Kataliann said. Dante sighed. "What is the job?" Dante asked. Kataliann faced him. "The job is to kill the most powerful demon in the existence Abigail." Kataliann said. Dante taken Kataliann with him. To be continued.

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Chapter 2: Kataliann love for Dante

Kataliann knows Dante isn't serious about one female but she wants him to know that she is in love with him because she wanted to be in love with him and she is always loving him since they first meet and she wanted to know that she is always praying for the best for him and she hopes he would keep coming back alive and well.

Top Bottom