• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC News General

berto

I Saw the Devil

berto

I Saw the Devil
Kamiya wants to remake DMC1 and other games.
He's said that quite a few times over the years and I've had a lot of different feelings about the whole deal. I like his eye for action and his games are great but DMC1 and RE2 are nothing like his other games and I think it would lose that certain thing if he remade it without the other people who help him make it. I rather see him, and the people fro P+ who made 1, to remake 2, instead.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He's said that quite a few times over the years and I've had a lot of different feelings about the whole deal. I like his eye for action and his games are great but DMC1 and RE2 are nothing like his other games and I think it would lose that certain thing if he remade it without the other people who help him make it. I rather see him, and the people fro P+ who made 1, to remake 2, instead.
I don't think he'd care to remake 2 so I'm fine with him putting out his own take of a sequel to the first game.

CaitNíSé_D_Huntress

I would love a remake of 1 by platinum, i would leave the art and level design untouched but graphically enhance the models assets and textures.

The combat is what they should overhaul, it just feels clunky by comparison to 3 onwards.

Cosmefulanito94

Wait what? o_O

Apparently Reuben's out of DMC?
Yeah, I have little hope that he will come back for Dante Voicing. One year ago he tweeted that apparently his days as Dante was finished and the internet did what the internet does that was for the vaccines thing.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Wait what? o_O

Apparently Reuben's out of DMC?
This happened a few ago. It's why he didn't voice PoC. There's been a bit of silence and this is the first time we hear anything substantial since even the actual thing was a low key thing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
This happened a few ago. It's why he didn't voice PoC. There's been a bit of silence and this is the first time we hear anything substantial since even the actual thing was a low key thing.
I just thought PoC using a different actor was a localization issue. And the upcoming animated series would probably use a more established actor (ie Richard Armitage as Trevor) so I didn't see Capcom bringing them over. They would probably cost more than the US based VAs the series has used so far.

I'm not that attached to Langdon as Dante but it will still be weird without him as Dante in DMC6.

Last edited:

Cosmefulanito94

MBKM0V4.jpeg

Summary from Reuben' s live:

First of all, I don't speak English well, sorry if I make mistakes.

- Ok in 2019, Newsweek wrote an article about Reuben and the Morrison's voice actor. Apparently Reuben supports another VA, Vic Mignogna who was accused of being a sexual abuser by the Metoo movement and how Reuben criticizes BLM that they are a fake movement who want money.

Ono Yoshinori read that article and cut bonds with Just Cause Production so they changed the VA Ken Master.

- Originally he would be the VA to DMC PoC. He would work from distance and Nebula Joy didn't have any problem with that. They chitchatted by emails and before Langdon starting with set recordrs he wants the advance payment via Bitcoin but he never got any payment. One day he got an email saying that the project was cancelled. He thinks that Nebula Joy didn't have much money to pay him and finish the game.

-He doesn't believe that he is banned by Capcom because after all the controversy he continued working to them returned as Dante for DMC5 SE.

Itsuno doesn't have any problem with him because he and his team did an investigation about the Newsweek's article and they found that it a complete hoax.

-About the new Netflix show he said nothing about it because he doesn't have any idea what happens with it. He thinks that Capcom sold the casting right.

And this is all the info relate to DMC/Capcom because he spent the most time talking about bio-weapon Covid, talking how he's an anti-vaxxer, Ukraine war, BLM, left and right sides of government, Elon Musk, UFO, etc. etc.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
For whatever reason X won't let me see any of that. I can't get to the recording and I couldn't get to the link of it. It's just popping up as a blank page, so I'm glad people are summerizing it for me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't know of this is real. If it is... is this real life?

DYIXgdlWsAAGpIG

Top Bottom