• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC I: time bracelet?

Bas

Hi!

I just started to play the DMC series and it looks nice so far.

Unfortunally, it sucks that yuo cannot do any secret mission once you missed it.

I am at Mission 21 (?) where I have to fight Mundus. Which missions can I still start? I just did about 5 SMs in total yet.

I also missed the time bracelet in the mission before. Can I still get it? Thing is, I tried to start the secret mission for hours now, but I somehow cannot find the secret passage near the statue. Have I missed it totally or do I have to do sth there (near statue)?

Thanks!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
been a long time since i played dmc 1 but i think no u gotta start it again just do it in the second play through.and about the bracelet hmmm look it up on youtube maybe it'll help cuz i dont remember

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
it wasn't long ago when i got the bangle of time as it's called it just does what quicksilver does in dmc3 but shorter i remember the mission and yes you have to start again

DeamonslayeR

yeah i knew it start again dude i know it blows but finish it and start again second time is always best and fun :D

Bas

Bah, just as I have feared. Thanks for the help anyways. Got any good list of secret missions for DMC1 with mission they have to be completed in and location, so I dont miss a single one out again?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Bah, just as I have feared. Thanks for the help anyways. Got any good list of secret missions for DMC1 with mission they have to be completed in and location, so I dont miss a single one out again?

i got one tip...always complete sm 3 on the first try second is impossible...been stuck on it ever since:(

DeamonslayeR

yup u have to be on the same place to complete secret missions you cant just come back or play them by other options on the menu but if u remember where the sm's are just go to mission select in menu of the game u completed play the missions where the secret missions are simple. hope that helps

Laurence Barnes

Premium

go onto a cheat website they tell exact locations;)

Bas

dg: WEll, I hardly found websites which are sufficient for that, sry. Maybe you know one? :p

DSlayer: Does this mean I can select specific missions after I completed the game?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
dg: WEll, I hardly found websites which are sufficient for that, sry. Maybe you know one? :p

DSlayer: Does this mean I can select specific missions after I completed the game?

try a site called cheat planet if that don't work try cheat code central i think i tried one of thoes;)

Bas

yup u have to be on the same place to complete secret missions you cant just come back or play them by other options on the menu but if u remember where the sm's are just go to mission select in menu of the game u completed play the missions where the secret missions are simple. hope that helps
Sry, but I cannot find a thing like mission select after I completed the game. I can only see sth in the ingame menu called overall statistics or so which lists all the ranks for the missions I got + which SMs I did.

DeamonslayeR

Sry, but I cannot find a thing like mission select after I completed the game. I can only see sth in the ingame menu called overall statistics or so which lists all the ranks for the missions I got + which SMs I did.
hmmmm i dont remember much of dmc1 i dont even have it anymore so i guess like the other game's go to the save slot and select the game u have completed over there ull see which difficulty u have completed there will be more difficulties as well but if u select them u can start only from the begining so for instance if u completed on easy just select a mission on easy because u completed it hope u understand and that helps :)

Top Bottom