• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Greyhound Tale.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
intro:

My father had never told me all those years ago about my mother, the truth always being kept from passing my hearing ability.

As he was bound to his work I left him to stay with the Templars, I had a new mission.

On October 6th I was called to duty, I didn't know what it was I was being asked to do, but it was titled as Project: Golden assault, an attack in the desert terrain led me and a group of my mercenaries to end the fight.

The terrorist had gotten strongholds on the battlefield, they had a few AV's and of course a lot of explosives. When I reached the control room I was ordered to get equipped and taken straight into the playground of fire.

What the terrorists had in mind was a little different then expected, they had positioned a few bases on the desert tops and had a more desired plan.

It then hit me when I noticed something a little different after I had grabbed my grenades and belted up, I was sure that I had seen a red cross on another mercenaries tatoo. The mere thought sickened me, I was here to fight, but what war was this?

A crazy small war with no actual aim, but of course it had a purpose. The cross on the tatoo had brought the Templars into mind, my father, the Demonas.

I was sure that the Demonas had tried to secure their bases from us long enough to let a few petty demons crawl out from the filthy place they lived.

This is only going to be a short story explaining how Azkil greyhound and his brother had got their demon powers, what does everybody think so far?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
thanks Chaos master.

Chapter 1: Project: Golden Assault.

It was certainly not your average kind of job, being paid by either side to help, but Demonas never seeked help in other humans like myself.

My name is Azkil Greyhound, ever since my father had his injury all he wants to do is stay and work with the Templars, no time for his family.

The cross just stuck in my mind, even when I raised my gun and shot down a few Demonas. Even as I threw my grenade towards an oncoming AV.

"Charlie, I'm going to need you to go and check out the east base, make sure you get a good advantage point" I say to one of my better men.

"Sir, you think they are calling in back up?"

"More than likely, whatever happens we stay here till we win this okay?" I tell my men, they nod reassuringly.

"This heats a killer" I say as I check my grenades, only three left now, I have to preserve my weapons more carefully.

more soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
pg2.

I get myself in gear and leave my men to fall into position. With my binoculars I get a better look at the demona scum, making sure the coast was clear, "So, the Templar are here, this is all to do with demons" I say, and I put my binoculars away.

CONTROL ROOM.

"We heard him loud and clear, go to him, he must not leave" a man sitting in a high chair says.

"Yes sir" a man replies, he grabs a gun and some tear gas.

I look upon myself to check for marks, I like to keep my clothes clean.

"A mike" I say, I pull it off and throw it to the ground and start to run.

"I gave myself away, they know I know, what do they want?' I ask myself, but I don't know the answer.

A jeep approaches from behind, coming up fast I dive to the side and hit the sandy ground.

Two men get off the jeep and put their guns to me, forcing me not to move or do anything sudden.

"Okay he's not going anywhere, inject him" one says to the other.

"What?" I think, what are they doing, they put something in me and I go, go, go to sleep...

more soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
chapter 2: A brothers entrance

My brother Cobra had been amongst those mercenaries, how I hadn't noticed is beyond me, but as I wake under a bright light all I can think is why I was attacked by my own side.

"Are you the one who is here to help" a templar agent asks Cobra as he enters.

"Me? I am here to speak with master" Cobra replies.

"Go in" the agent says and he walks off into the blaring sun.

"My right hand man, I didn't expect you back so soon" Michael says and he stares suspiciously at Cobra.

Cobra pulls off his disguise of a dark black beard, his hair he had dyed days earlier, the disguise was to be of Toni Silverstrike, but Michael knew it wasn't his best friend.

"I know why you had me come here, thought you could trick me?" Cobra says.

"Son, it was for the best, you will soon see" Michael replies.

"What do you have in mind?" Cobra asks.

"Release, the machine" Michael says, a white cover is taken off of a machine as Azkil slowly wakes up.

The machine is a metal chair with a weird purple liquid held inside of it.

"I am assuming you want me to sit down, well I refuse" Cobra says.

"I don't need your permission son, as your father I expect..." a small dart hits into the back of Cobra and Cobra falls to the ground.

"Nice shot, now get him in the chair" Michael says, he watches Cobra's body being lifted into the chair.

"They may not like it, but this will help out in future battles" Michael tells a group of agents, the one who fired the dart walks off into another room.

But Azkil was now awake...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter2,pg2.

...uh... "What? get the injections" Michael said.

...uh..ar... "They have to be out otherwise it would pain to much"

...wh?..who?...wher?... Azkil opened his eyes fully.

But Azkil was still tied down to the bed, he moved his head to a side and watched his brother being injected with a purple liquid, the purple substance travelling through his brothers veins, and although Cobra wasn't conscious his body still jerked around uncontrollably.

Azkil closed his eyes in agony, as all of a sudden he felt something piercing his heart, a sharp pain of which he couldn't explain, he thought he was going to die. Was it what he was injected with that was causing the pain? he couldn't answer that himself until he was awake, and until he had gotten out.

What had there father done to them?

Why had he done it?

Those questions dug into the very depths of Azkil's mind, it was all a great confusion to him, he didn't understand what this was all about.

Were they ever human?

were they human, anymore?

more soon, and those questions shall be answered :)...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter3: An Explanation.

Just like me Cobra was unconscious on the chair, they had injected me first as they had gotten to me first.

I realised this, that my father was here because of the Demonas, I had been brought here to be a pawn in fathers little game.

But I was one asset they wouldn't have full control over, even if my father hadn't been truthful to me, he had made me look like a fool, he had gone right under my nose to get me to come here in the blazing bloody heat.

It was obvious that my father could look me up, he never let information on anyone go. I assumed he had someone ring my brother Cobra, to tell him that something weird was going on, they were truthful to Cobra, but they had lied to me.

Woah thanks Bandoor :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Chapter3: An Explanation.

so I was a dummy, a freak, an experiment. In all my mercenary years I had never felt so demoralised, so used.

What made it worse was my father, he was beside the sick games like some sort of twisted bond villain.

He had the audacity to use his two boys like puppets. But then, as I watched my brother resting, the room silent with no guards watching over it, I realised the biggest thing of all.

"Where, was my sister?"

more soon... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
She was no where to be seen.

And why was this horrible experimented not being laid onto her as well?

I started to doubt her, perhaps she wasn't my real sister after all. Not that I had kept in touch with her over the years, a few words here and there so to say.

Then I saw my fathers face looking down on me, he was sweating due to the intense heat.

"Son, I know I haven't been extremely honest with you over the years, but please let me explain" he said, and he wiped his head with a towel.

I looked up at him in disgust.

"I, am not, a toy, you may be my father, but you never cared about me, or my brother, and now you done this to me" I reply, I don't have the energy to retaliate, still strapped down and helpless.

My dad shook his head to suggest that it was me who was wrong, that he had every right to do what he did.

So, I awaited his explanation, no matter how dull it was...

more soon guys I promise... :)

Top Bottom