1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DmC final boss and ending leaked, hope blooms for DmC 2 (major spoilers)

by Steve Powell on Jan 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Cheeky Wee McGregor Staff Member Administrator

Gang, seriously: spoilers. If you haven’t yet savoured the heavenly fruit that is DmC: Devil May Cry for yourself, then I’d encourage you to consider you to steer clear of everything below this paragraph. Actually, hitting that Backspace key and clearing your internet history wouldn’t hurt either, if you want to be on the safe side.

Anywho. Forget the rumours. We’ve all heard ‘em and, thankfully, very few of us bought into ‘em. The ending sequence to DmC: Devil May Cry most definitely does not feature any dinosaurs, unicorns or any other mythical creatures of the sort. And there is a welcome absence of any slaughtering pertaining to Mundus’ demonic offspring, despite what some of the more outlandish gossip would have had us believe. I’m not even entirely convinced that Mundus has any wee nippers to call his own. Hmm.

Regardless, I humbly present you with what appears to be a Vaseline-smeared smart phone recording of the final 10 minutes of DmC: Devil May Cry. It’s not especially easy to make out everything that’s going on on-screen, but the audio shines through pretty clearly.

Really can’t stress this enough: spoilers. Like, Snape kills Dumbledore-type spoilers. You have been warned.

If Dante’s newfound strength and maturity, and Vergil’s stroppy exit doesn’t scream sequel, then I don’t know what does. DmC 2: Devil May Cry, anyone?

Go ahead and let us know what you think of DmC‘s final boss battle, ending, and what you think Capcom and Ninja Theory might have in store for the series by having a natter in the comments below and in our community forums.

Update: here’s one that’s of a heckuva lot higher quality:

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments