• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Dante x Kyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Both were from different worlds...until their eyes met for the first time.

The kind and innocent flower
344a55c44a61b63d8251a558a5ebc44f1309666073_full.gif

The rebellious and thorned rose

tumblr_mim0oystZg1rdln0lo1_500.gif

And it was at that point, a fire sparked in the garden of life.

So that's how my next fanfic will go ;)

But seriously though, how do you think it'll be? (Also Nero and Kat do not exsist at this moment)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I don't know...I think this version of Dante would be too much for Kyrie. She's too sweet and too sheltered. I think she'd be very shocked to hear Dante swearing, let alone live with a guy who is dragged into Limbo on a regular basis. Plus would she put up with him if she knew he got drunk and took ladies home from clubs? She seems too nice to be involved with a guy like DmC Dante. It would take a lot of work for her to change him, help him with his trust issues...even by the end of DmC, Dante was still left with identity problems...he's just so messed up and damaged. I wonder if a character like Kyrie would stand by him long enough to be any help?

But, I'd be interested to see how this goes. Got to say, I hadn't thought of pairing those two up before...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't know...I think this version of Dante would be too much for Kyrie. She's too sweet and too sheltered. I think she'd be very shocked to hear Dante swearing, let alone live with a guy who is dragged into Limbo on a regular basis. Plus would she put up with him if she knew he got drunk and took ladies home from clubs? She seems too nice to be involved with a guy like DmC Dante. It would take a lot of work for her to change him, help him with his trust issues...even by the end of DmC, Dante was still left with identity problems...he's just so messed up and damaged. I wonder if a character like Kyrie would stand by him long enough to be any help?

But, I'd be interested to see how this goes. Got to say, I hadn't thought of pairing those two up before...

Well no, Kyrie's the one attracted to him, ala forbbiden fruit that temps her.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I think it could work.

Kyrie is a kind and nice girl, who took the troubled Nero in and loved him for who he was.
Plus I don't think Dante would be the kind of guy who would cheat. He was nice to Kat and showed a genuine kindness for her, plus I don't think he would be one to betray someone, especially after what had happened at the end of DmC.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm curious to see how it would work.

I'd imagine she would be a less sympathethic version of Kat and be okay with the Limbo thing but not as sympathetic towards his methods of coping with it.

Nero is like kuwabarra from Yu Yu Hakusho. Their punks but when it comes to doing anything morally wrong, they would shy away from it and not really flirtatious or interested in clubbing.

Nero's more like a skater punk/rebellious church kid than frat boy. Think Rin Okumura from Ao no exorcist.

I would recommend bringing Nero in as a foil for Dante and kyrie and as a romantic rival. It would be a funny meta moment if he accuses kyrie for liking him because he reminds her of a more tolerable Dante.

If we talk about the Dante at the end of DmC,if might work,he seems another person. It depends if Kyrie is willing to help him (I would,I like helping people xD). She's sweet, I think she would,but then,she might have likings towards other type of guys.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dante from DmC isn't really much of a bad dude. Sure in the beginning he was raw and a little douchey but as you see he does care about more things that people give him credit for and he's just more of a tragic character in DmC.

Kyrie is such an uninteresting cardboard cutout love interest though. She isn't all too appealing.

I'm sure Dante could scope her up if he wanted. Say what you want about DmC's Dante but at least that dude has game.

Yeah, I don't think Kyrie is an interesting character and a female one after all. I think she could have done much more than being the damsel in distress..
You know who I think it's a good DMC female character? Lady.
I choose her because she deals with demons and isn't afraid of them,she's a badass. I think I like her more than Trish,because Lady being a human demonstrates more determination and she isn't scared at all.Remeber that she was surrounded by much more powerful demons and wasn't afraid to challenge them even if she could have been killed.
Now I think she or Trish are much more on Dante's liking,I don't think girls like Kyrie are on his taste at all.More to Nero but not Dante...

aoshi

Yeah, I don't think Kyrie is an interesting character and a female one after all.

I actually like innocent characters.Even though i can't strike a social connection with one. That's why i like Resident evil characters a lot. I would like to see characters go through crap yet still remain innocent and unchanged or not traumatized by events. DMC is more like "I will stab you a million times and slash the bitch out of you and laugh hysterically with no remorse for killing you"(IMO mind you). But having a character like kyrie balances out emotions.

Even though kyrie is not physically strong, she does put herself in danger to warn credo and put herself between the kid and demons (suicidal). Something i really admired about her.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yeah, I don't think Kyrie is an interesting character and a female one after all. I think she could have done much more than being the damsel in distress..
You know who I think it's a good DMC female character? Lady.
I choose her because she deals with demons and isn't afraid of them,she's a badass. I think I like her more than Trish,because Lady being a human demonstrates more determination and she isn't scared at all.Remeber that she was surrounded by much more powerful demons and wasn't afraid to challenge them even if she could have been killed.
Now I think she or Trish are much more on Dante's liking,I don't think girls like Kyrie are on his taste at all.More to Nero but not Dante...

I so have to agree with this lady is def my fav dmc character her skills her determination her resolve and how hard she works for her goals and just how skilled she is even with her limited mortallity definitely a great character although my only twist id love to see is her use some melee weapons as well as guns :p but thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom