• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 confirmed?

Who's your favorite?

• Dante. all the way.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Vergil. all the way.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nero. all the way.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Kael
I've been hearing a roumor going around the internet that a trailer for DMC 5 is going to be showing at the next E3 and that capcom has released a list of all the different games coming out soon, along with two special titles that haven't been released yet, one of them is supposively DMC 5. i'll get the article that i found on it and post it up here, but i thought everyone would like to know. And another thing is that it will have more of Nero's story and how he got his DevilBringer as well as more about Dante and Vergil's story, so Vergil may make a reapperance, this is all guesstimation so it's not Garanteed yet, so don't go betting on it.

here's the article btw guys, enjoy.

http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/comments_news.phtml?id=052109_4

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just seen the article. It is for last years E3.
*please don't hit me for pointing it out.

Vergie all the way baby!!!

RedRose

Kael
well this is just one article, i've actualy seen others as well, more recent ones. and this is also based on rumors a good friend of mine gave me as well.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hell yeah! DMC needs a fresh face, and don't get me wrong, Dante's awesome, but Nero brings something new to the series. Seeing his story get continued in DMC5 would make me jizz myself...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;207138 said:
And none of you guys actually cared to look the date of that article?! May 2009?! Com' on!

VB already pointed that out.

DreadnoughtDT;207101 said:
Hell yeah! DMC needs a fresh face, and don't get me wrong, Dante's awesome, but Nero brings something new to the series. Seeing his story get continued in DMC5 would make me jizz myself...

:lol: you wouldn't be the only one.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Eish! Dejavu attack. There's already been a discussion about this in another thread somewhere, so I have nothing new to add to this.
I just thought I'd post something since I voted in the poll (I can't help myself, lol)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
The OP's sig creeps me out. ;_; No offense.

OT: I voted for the lulz, even though that was **** from last year. Vergil, since we all know I cream myself for him. /TMI

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
This thread...needs a bit of Gilgamesh to function.

Gate of Babylon

and

ENUMA EISH!

That's punishment for not having more options to the poll.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;207247 said:
Thank you Captain Obvious. ;)

Sparda™;207138 said:
And none of you guys actually cared to look the date of that article?! May 2009?! Com' on!

im just saying yeah the first person who relplied to the thread did.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I go for Vergil but I still hope DMC5 will be Dante's spotlight again. Nero's story for me should also not be put aside. So his very existence is a must for getting all things clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom