• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 3 Style +Weapon Switcher gameplay

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Jesus Christ.

Mods like this make me think. About what Itsuno and his team could have done with the combat if they weren't restricted by the PS2 hardware.

Anyway, goddamn. I can't wait to see what super high level players will do with this installed. I didn't even know the modding community was THAT active to come up with something like that, on top of the Style Switcher mod.

EDIT:
The mod creator said on the Nexus that Weapon Switching is only part of an update for the Style Switcher mod. Among the other changes, he will implement a proper boss rush mode.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That's some crazy ****! I wonder just how butchered the Style meter gets, given it was balanced with the variations of one Style, two guns, and two devil arms, instead of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything.

It'll be interesting to see what skills from DMC4 players can bring to this mod, with some different (and honestly more interesting) weapons.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You see this, Capcom?

This is what you need to deliver when DMC3 Ultimate Edition comes out.

With DMC4SE graphics too (just to make them artistically consistent, I mean) -- however, I actually prefer DMC3's art on a personal level.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.

yes this is a thing now
and it's looks pretty damn sweet
This is a lot like what I would want Devil May Cry 5 to look like gameplay wise. Dante for all 20 missions with at least 5 or 6 melee weapons that you can put in to weapon slots 2 or 3 at a time and style switching. I would die happy if Capcom gave us that, but yeah Devil May Cry 3 with style switching on the fly might be the closest thing to being that awesome.

Khundy

Berserker
the only thing its really missing now is Inertia. Still pretty awesome. haven't gotten the weapon switching to work yet. But trickster cancelling is a blast

Top Bottom