• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devils May Cry Yet!!!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You may find that in life, what you don't like is as important as what you do like. An example of this would be when it's your little sibling's birthday, you like it for the party food but you hate it for their friends that try to tear you limb from limb but you appreciate that both are important parts of the party. For Dante, a white haired, caucasian, American devil hunter with more family issues than most, there was no party, no younger siblings friends nor a sibling, just the junk food. Having just the junk food was quite nice but it felt empty, rather like a cheese enchilada without the cheese. Certain events (meaning a practically non stop battle with demons, decorating his shop with the most macabre things you'd ever see and a Russian housekeeper who called herself "Ivanna Trump" after the novelist who infamously said "Fiction is great, you can make up almost anything" Not realising that in fiction you can make absolutely anything up, the word fiction refers to things that are made up. Not necessarily lies per ce as lies are things that either tend to get you out of trouble or get you into trouble, sometimes a lie can do both. Should you have heard the expression "out of the frying pan, into the fire" that's the type of lie I'm reffering to you. My oath here is to tell you no such lies, my name is of little relevance but I go by the pseudonym "Phantarch" and it is my duty to tell you the full life of Dante Sparda. A quite clever, very strong and infinitely stylish devil hunter who's personal fires burn him worse than the fires of hell themselves. On this journey we will encounter interesting characters, cool weapons, arcanums, macabre places, conspiracies, betrayal and Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

If you have the bottle for such a tale then by all means stay and read the series that await.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Samuel Taylor Coleridge may not be the most obvious person to stick into a bloody war between humanity and demonity but he does. We'll get to that later. Dante had just came back to the shop and his new assistant who called herself Ivana Trump said "Hello Dante"
"Hello Ivana"
"Well, are you okay?"
"Let's see yep, yep, yep oooooooh yeah, yep I'm more than okay"

Ivana was not fooled, perhaps due to the fact that Dante was more bloody than a butcher's bin or the fact that his hair was poofy or the fact that there was a seven foot scythe sticking through his lower intestine.
"Dante (sigh)"

"What?"
"Jesus, are you blind and stupid, you're bloodier than christ after he wore the crown of thorns and the holy lance was struck through him, your hair looks like you were trained to groom yourself by a yhetti and to top it off you have a ****ing great, huge scythe sticking through you"

"Well apart from that-"
Dante was cut off
"Apart from that!!! Jesus Christ, when I was told that I'd be working with the strongest metal man in the city, I never dreamed that he would be the one who is as nutty as a fruitcake, you are nuts, you are bananas, you are to sanity what **** is to hygiene!"

"Hey calm down there Ivana, I mean come on how bad can hanging around someone like me be?"

"I hope the deux ex machina comes before too long" She said in an exasperated tone and Dante didn't have the foggiest idea what she was on about.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Lady_0989;29914 said:
It was ok and it could've been better;)

Okay, I'm still thing on it. This is a new style of writing for me. I like trying new things, seeing what works and what doesn't. "Rule of the Antichrists" Style does, this doesn't.

Top Bottom