• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Devil's Dalliance" live stream on thursady at 3pm PT...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah, but I just really wanted to be able to join in on the conversation this time.

See if you guys can get him to do any of the stuff mentioned in my "Important Basics" thread. Maybe about Angel Dancing or that 180 Helm Breaker, or whatever else. Ha, see if you can get Gregaman to do the Ricoshot Stock or something :p

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Yeah, but I just really wanted to be able to join in on the conversation this time.

See if you guys can get him to do any of the stuff mentioned in my "Important Basics" thread. Maybe about Angel Dancing or that 180 Helm Breaker, or whatever else. Ha, see if you can get Gregaman to do the Ricoshot Stock or something :p

Like you, i will be at work. But i would like to mention, the important basics, is a really fun thread to read and mess around in the game, especially the demo. It puts some more ground work along side the basics of the gameplay. I actually do the 180HB quite often. Or just Angel Dance to the floor but some times the controls goof up on me.

Paexie

I'm hype. Bring that livestream up. (hopefully less spamming of the same stuff this time around)

Devil Player

I asked Greg about the stream and he said the'll take care because there is a new enemy in that mission and they don't want to show it, lol.

Less than 1 hour until the video, though. :)

majeh116

Check that s***
dmc_dante_white_hair_xnalara_by_sumirehaikuxna-d5nutk6.png
To me he honestly looks like his tired, tired of everything. He seems to have lost some of that "**** you I'm Dante" personality. Wonder what happened to him

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
To me he honestly looks like his tired, tired of everything. He seems to have lost some of that "**** you I'm Dante" personality. Wonder what happened to him
Er, actually his face is exactly the same, they didn't change anything there.
tumblr_mewe4gwOuL1ryfipvo1_500.jpg

And I just got a game magazine today that showed Dante with that white hair while playing parts of levels we've seen. I think it's going to be something you can unlock, but probably how Dante will look like by the end.

Secretly the white hair is growing on me. I still like it black though :lol:

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
Some of those people in the stream chat were very annoying. I still don't get why Dante saying "f*** you" exactly once in all of the promotional material is such a big deal to them.

Overall, thought, it was a positive response until those trolls showed up! Looking forward to the next stream.

Paexie

I like how they go "WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING THIS GAME SO HARD?" when they are there.... promoting on themselves...

Anyway, Summoner chick has a ton of moves:
Angelic shield on herself or other enemies.
Demonic swords, three of them. They can be pulled or parried back.
Angelic shield burst.
Teleportation

Damn. She is a wicked mistress.

Top Bottom