• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Devil's Dalliance" live stream on thursady at 3pm PT...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Check that s***
dmc_dante_white_hair_xnalara_by_sumirehaikuxna-d5nutk6.png

Is that really what Dante will loook like at the end of the game, or did someone make that, also, i can't see the first pic :3

crush

His coat now has a red hue on it.
It's not crimson bright so Dante could wear it without the trouble of being found everywhere he goes.

8BitHero

Scrub
Is that really what Dante will loook like at the end of the game, or did someone make that, also, i can't see the first pic :3
It says right at the bottom with a watermark. It's a fan made picture using XNA from sumirehaikuxna on DeviantArt. Instantly dismiss any rumours about white haired Dante other than Devil Trigger.....

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I think his hair looks pretty cool. :)
The only thing I don't like is the sides of his hair are still shaved, I think it would look much better if they were grown in.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
The site reads that the hair mesh has been swapped, so the model is modified.
Actually, what does it mean to have a hair mesh swapped?

That the hair pictured here is somewhere in the game (like it's a background character's haircut), or that it was just created for this pic?

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
Actually, what does it mean to have a hair mesh swapped?

That the hair pictured here is somewhere in the game (like it's a background character's haircut), or that it was just created for this pic?
According to XNALara, the hair is taken from other files in the game. It's possible that it's from a later model, that it's his DT hair, or that it's just junk from a previous render of the model, but it was not necessarily meant to be paired with his normal model. It isn't a certainty he will appear like this in the game. I kind of hope not, the super clean hair doesn't fit with his rough-and-tumble image.

Paexie

His coat now has a red hue on it.
It's not crimson bright so Dante could wear it without the trouble of being found everywhere he goes.

I always thought that maybe Dante flips his coat. It looks reversible.

Top Bottom