• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: When Darkness falls

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
okay. this is a joint fan fic between me and THE DEVIl.

It is set just before the events of devil may cry two.

PROLOGUE.

Dante lay unrested in his bed. a very busy day would follow his as he had heard of a new group of demons that were residing on a nearby island. Dante couldn't close his eyes and shut off, so he took a walk.

Before he left he checked the time, "12:13am", and he grabbed his coat and wandered out into the darkness. As Dante kicked about his souls and breathed heavily he heard an almost hearable voice from a dark alleyway. Dante edged closer with suspiscion, he was also carrying no weapons on his person.

He peered around the corner and saw nothing, so he moved closer into the alley. And almost at once two dark figures dropped down, both carrying blades. Dante sighed at the sign of demon presence, and gave the two demons a "not in the mood" look.

Without care of course the two demons went to attack, and Dante flipped high into the air, finally landing in the middle of the quiet road. The two demons persued Dante, not getting off his back.

After all these years, Dante wasn't going to back down on a fight. Instead of running he faced the demons once more. And even though it was in the midst of darkness, and he was unarmed, the fight struck out.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thanks man.

MISSION ONE: DEMON STREET
without a blade, step forth and slay those who sought to kill you

The two demons were breathing heavily, but neither attacked.

"Come on then wimps" Dante said, and he made a taunting gesture.

That was when more demons burst out from below the ground and covered the whole street. A whole swarm of demons surrounding Dante, outnumbering him greatly.

"Spare me the fancy stuff" Dante said, as more rose from the ground. Dante jumped up on top of another shop and landed, with his coat swaying in the cool breeze.

Dante smiled, and then pulled out ebony and Ivory, "You didn't think I would go anywhere without my old reliables did ya?" Dante laughed.

The two demons took heavy fire from Dante's handguns, but they blocked almost all of it. then a group of Sin Scythes appeared from behind Dante and attacked. Dante dived backwards and carefully took a shot at the scythes masks. When he was close to landing on the street floor, he span around and landed on a group of closely huddled demons.

Dante then jumped off from the demons and opened fire on them, blasting away as many as he could. Eventually, after much commotion, the street was left with but a few demons, and the two strong demons that had stood there and watched as Dante dispatched the others.

"That oughta do it" Dante said, lowering his guns and still smiling big headedly.

Then the two stronger demons stepped forward and raised their blades.

"Oh great, I forgot about you assholes" Dante said, as the two demons gave each other a look and nodded.

"Let's finish this" the demons said, and Dante did a hand gesture to say, "Bring it on".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante spotted another figure land in the distance.

"What is this, some kinda reunion?" Dante laughed.

"ARGGGHH" came a scream, and a sword came into view from behind the two demons. The demons were knocked into the air, and Dante started to fire upon them with Ebony and Ivory.

The man acknowledged Dante's presence with a smile, and Dante smiled back.

"Dante, you should know these streets are not safe at night" the man said.

"I play a dangerous job, but someones got to do it" Dante replied smuggly.

"See you haven't lost your charm?" the man replied.

The two demons got back to their feet, and readjusted themselves for a fight.

"Ready?" Dante said to the man.

"You bet".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The man threw Dante a sword which he caught elegantly. But in the distance a group of rebels were approaching, and the closest one came forth to Dante and spoke.

"Dante, the Vie De Marli is growing weaker, us rebels are falling all around, and the land is plagued with tons of demons" The rebel said.

The demons stepped back, and took off their face masks to reveals themselves properly.

"Brother? Keno? what the hell is going on?" Dante said when the demons threw their masks to the ground.

"We were playing with you, we had you fooled good Dante" Keno replied.

"Are you nuts? what if me and Arius had killed you?" Dante said, he was quite mad.

Vergil stepped forward, "Brother, we aren't stupid, we would've shown ourselves before it got serious" he said.

"Still" Dante said, he turned to face the rebels again, "It's late, tell your troops to set up camp, tomorrow we kill".

MISSION ONE COMPLETE

mission two coming soon guys :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Um, was that a good thing? is so then thanks :)

more will come soon trust me :)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
****, im haveing a hard time comeing up with an idea. On the week end ill work on it for sure!

Top Bottom