• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - Vengeful Chaos

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I created this down to an idea its hopfully good I did put a lot of thought into this, and I hope everyone likes this.
Introduction
Five years after the Fortuna Incident, everyone has moved on from the events that happened. Nero our strong hero had began settling down with his beloved Kyrie. Dante continued his work as a devil hunter, but all was not well in the world...

"Dante Awakens"

Chapter One - An Unwelcome Visitor

Dante rolled lazily out of bed and grabbed the nearest Pizza #1 Menu "Pizza again Dante?" Trish said as she walked past his room. Dante smiled "Yeah" he grumbled, grabbing the nearest set of clothes and throwing them on and walked sloth-like towards the phone.

After they had ordered the pizza they began to open for business. As they opened the doors a middle aged man staggered through the door with the look of terror in his eyes. The man ran through the door and bowled right into Dante, "Wooooah! Watch yourself there or someone could get hurt, namely you."
The man got up and brushed down his black leather coat "Sorry about that" he said politely. Trish walked up to the doors and closed them up, so they could talk to the man in peace.
"So who are you? What made you so damn spooked? Trish asked quite rudely. "I am so rude, my apologies. My name is Lirega and I saw something happen to my long lost twin brother Dante, he was eaten alive by something that wasn't human!" he exclaimed.

(I will give you more soon just watch this and more will appear soon just give me some time.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ absolutely fine intro, keep this up Nelo Angelo.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice intro, NA. I'm looking forward to what's next to come. +rep

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Thanks guys thats really nice but its more me and my girlfriend doing it together, I am not very good with grammer so she is helping me...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ still sounds great pal, have a blast with this and keep it up.

Top Bottom