• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry lover !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj.darkx

Devil Hunter
I heard form Capcom that there's no DMC5, there will be something (I don't know), the creator of DMC is creating Bayonetta, nah ! I'm from Viet Nam, and my English is very bad !:p, but it's nice to meet you all !

iry

dj.darkx;202704 said:
I heard form Capcom that there's no DMC5, there will be something (I don't know), the creator of DMC is creating Bayonetta, nah ! I'm from Viet Nam, and my English is very bad !:p, but it's nice to meet you all !

IM FROM VIET NAM TOO!:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
dj.darkx;202704 said:
I heard form Capcom that there's no DMC5, there will be something (I don't know)

Yeah, they said DMC5 is not one of their release titles this year. Unless you mean they said there will be no DMC5 whatsoever, in which case, link to article please! ^_^

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
I don't see WHY there would not be DMC5. There's so many questions not yet answered, like who the hell is Nero? Is Vergil still alive? What the hell happened to "Dante" (yes, I put quotations, because I still think DMC2 Dante is Vergil) in DMC2?
So many questions, Capcom! Don't leave us hanging!

But if you just mean no DMC5 THIS year, then disregard this post, I suck ****s.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The idea of them ditching DMC while we get a Bayonetta series, though...

...Yuck.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Lexy;202751 said:
The idea of them ditching DMC for a Bayonetta series, though...

...Yuck.

Yeah, I'm not a huge Bayonetta fan. Didn't at the con they introduced the game at, they said "DMC fans'll love it?" -.-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate Bayonetta. It's not that I won't play it, but it's just... Such a rip-off! I don't care about the witch time thing, it's stupid.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DreadnoughtDT;202761 said:
I hate Bayonetta. It's not that I won't play it, but it's just... Such a rip-off! I don't care about the witch time thing, it's stupid.

Meh hack and slash games have been ripped off for years. That didn't hold me back I thought it was awesome..it wasn't perfect but it was worth the money imo.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You know what... when I finally got around to playing my copy of DMC4 and that cutscene played that introduced Gloria... I just had this moment of dread, thinking this was the way DMC was gonna go. That I wouldn't be shocked if I heard CAPCOM created a spin-off game with a female 'Dante' so we could all be treated to 30 hours of cruising ass shots and slow-mo battle gymnastics in unpractical outfits...

Okay so CAPCOM didn't do it, but lo, someone else did, the Bayonetta demo coming out only a couple of months after I facepalm'd at Gloria.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
HELLO! Vergil is Dead... Capcom have declared him officially DEAD!!

I'm not happy at paying what i did for Bayonetta, but i did enjoy the game.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yus, we'd only get to see him in a flashback or something in a future game, if it's apparently going to star Nero or post-DMC1 Dante. I doubt we'll see him again in human form, or at all, if the producer hates the character (heard that somewhere).

I mean there's always a possibility a future game will star him in the past, but somehow I don't think it's going that way.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Someone, please tell me how many times Capcom confirmed Wesker was dead? Psh. We all know Vergil's coming back for Yamato in DMC5 (and Wesker's coming back for RE6). And if Vergil doesn't come back I will have a major sad. :( But I can always play through DMC3 when I want my fill of the older Sparda brother. *shrugs*

Whilst on the Bayonetta topic, the gameplay was fun but the plot annoyed me. :|

V

Oldschool DMC fan
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202775 said:
Someone, please tell me how many times Capcom confirmed Wesker was dead?
I can think of three off-hand... haha, you just know if he can't get out of the last scrape he was in, he had a closet full of clones all along...

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Lexy;202777 said:
I can think of three off-hand... haha, you just know if he can't get out of the last scrape he was in, he had a closet full of clones all along...
Exactly! So why should we think, for even the shortest second, Vergil's dead? He was too much of an important character in the DMC franchise for him NOT to come back. And besides, he ain't dead until I see body. ;) Also, the other Wesker children who "died". I'm just waiting for Wesker's sister to kick Chris' ass. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom