• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Update

Dark Drakan

Admin
Not much new to add really except that Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi has recently done an interview with IGN speaking about how he doesnt want there to be console wars and spoken about the content of both versions and the fact Capcoms financial report pretty much confirmed a fiscal 2007 release.

Full Article can be read here:

Devil May Cry 4 Update

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, it's good to know that the only differences are consisting of the controller and this kind of trivial things;)
Let's look forward for the game itself, whether on a console or the PC^_^

Mobfigurz

Why are we then being given mixed information, dont they want us to buy the damn game or what.
One minute its Autumn 2007, next its Q1 2008, they need to make their minds up, idiots

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
well, the news of it being in 2008 was from a good source apparently. But since the capcom report said 07..i'll go with that to have some freakin hope

Dark Drakan

Admin
Gilver;40580 said:
well, the news of it being in 2008 was from a good source apparently. But since the capcom report said 07..i'll go with that to have some freakin hope

Just have to wait and see i guess, see which way it goes.

Mobfigurz

Gilver;40580 said:

I actually posted the information on this site about the push back to 2008, its titled stating as much.

And I dont believe its coming out this year at all, cos I spoke to some guy concerning release dates and how far in advance they are informed, and when they recieve specs and promo units.
According to him, DMC4 wont see the light of day before November if it is gonna come out this year, he showed me the list of confirmed releases for this year, all are set for release before November, but they get notice 5 months prior to expected release, providing the games arent delayed.
Im gonna check back with him in July, just to see if he can confirm a date before 2008, if not, I'll be ****ed.

gonzy360

Whatever, idc, im sticking with 07, thats what every single site i go to says so it gotta be coming 07.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's not so bad actually. RE4 made a great impression and I suppose they want the next RE to be just as great;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hope it comes out in 2007 sometime in September or something...
The game is soooooo cool!Thats what I kinda heard too.
It is coming out in September...
Hopefully

Top Bottom