• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Ressurection Of A Warrior

Evil Nero

This is based on the original DMC4 story up to the part where Nero's DT is released. Lets leave out Angus for now as I don't think he's relevent to my story.

This is how it should have been told =]

By EvilNero and assisted by LordOfDarkness

Intro

As the Bianco Angelo's swept in to deliver Nero the final kill , a light shined on the other side of the room. Suddenly , the angels pierced the flesh of Nero's torso and blood gushed from his mouth. The angels lightened there grip of there weapons and as they confirmed that there prey had fallen , they glided away.

The Yamato suddenly Became one again! It launched itself at the angels , cutting and shredding them as if an invisible entitiy was holding the very sword itself. After a brief two seconds , the angels were all impaled on the Yamato. Then , the sword headed straight for Nero's corpse , as if something had thrown the sword its self!

The sword pierced Nero's Devil Bringer! The angels and the yamato slowly dissolved into the arm and after a few seconds , a collection of bright blue energy erupted around Fortuna Castle!

A figure walked along to the doorway leading to the exit , the entitiy wore darkish blue armour and a sword much like the rebellion.

The armour phrased in Nero's voice, "It's been .. far too long .. there is only one who can rid me of this cursed armour and possesed body .. DANTE!"

To Be Continued ..

----------

This is one of my first's so go easy one me =]
Should I advance on it?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Tis good, an interesting read, but I ask, is this going to be based upon Vergil possessing Nero? It just seems like that's the path it'll go down, not that I have any problems with that, I'm just wondering.

Also, when talking about something belonging to something else, like, for the sake of example, the Bianco Angelo's weapons, it should be "Lightened their grip" as opposed to "there".

Sorry, I'm very uptight about grammar. :lol:

But other than that, an interesting intro, looking forward to the next part.

Evil Nero

Your always prone to grammer :lol:
I'll do the next part then =]

and yes , right now its Nelo angelo possesing Nero due to the Bianco angels also being fused with the energy of the yamato.

Bianco's are all made by fragments of Nelo.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes man ;) You should definitely continue. You can PM me about where u r thinking of taking it, and I'll help you all I can man "By offering points, and ideas for you" ;)

So man... Let's rock :)

Top Bottom