• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4(PS3) on HDMI no sound

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Do you mean no sound only on DMC 4 or no sound at all, cause if it's that one I think I can help.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
no sound on DMC4

the playstation itself has sound, i have had sound issues with other games except with was just the voices, and i fixed it
but DMC4 has no sound

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hmm I don't know if this will help, but I had a similar problem with mine, I had to go into my sound settings and change it from surround sound to 2 channels, when I set it up HDMI it set itself as 7.1 so it was sending the sound signal to speakers that didn't exist hence no sound, but you seem to be having a different problem, not sure if that will solve it.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
fixed it, just unticked dolby digital in the sound settings to get sound, but the voices were still not there then just unticked everything other than channel 2

thanks for the tips Spawn

Bubbarocks07

This is random but did any one notice frost from DMC4 is in DMC1? i replayed them all and they make couple appearances

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
This is random but did any one notice frost from DMC4 is in DMC1? i replayed them all and they make couple appearances

Devil May Cry1 came first so actually Frost from DMC1 is in DMC4. and everyone who has played DMC1 at any difficulty higher than easy automatic is aware of it.(i don't see how anyone could not notice giant, frozen, bipedal, lizards:))

Bubbarocks07

Devil May Cry1 came first so actually Frost from DMC1 is in DMC4. and everyone who has played DMC1 at any difficulty higher than easy automatic is aware of it.(i don't see how anyone could not notice giant, frozen, bipedal, lizards:))
I know, i said dmc 4 first because its more recent and people would know what im talking abot. i know the order of the games

I just had this happen in DmC: Devil May Cry, luckily the fix is the same and works by turning off everything except 2 ch (which is the HDMI default, I should have left alone)..

Top Bottom