• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 Turbo mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Re: Turbo mode

Sadly, European copies of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition do not come with the turbo mode ability.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

It is a mode on Special Edition (I thought it was only available in PC version since my friend has it, but devilmaycry explained that that is probably because the European version of DMC3: SE for ps2 did not have it).

It's a mode that allows the game to speed up. The whole game moves faster - including your character's and your enemies' movements and it is recommended for people with great skill in DMC3 ^_^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire

erm, if this sorta helps, I have this pink (<_<) controller (It's to stop my cousin from using it, he hates pink so much :lol: ) and it says slow and turbo on it. My dad says its something to do with making things go quicker and slower, like when you are playing Gran Turismo or something it makes the car go quicker. I tried it but it doesn't work :dry: stupid dad :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

No it is not a matter of controller. I had one like that too.
DMC3: SE has just two modes on PC version and the non-European version. My friend hasn't tested it but I guess it has to do with some things in the options. Even the manual mentions it;)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth

i've tried it,it's even crazier on dmd mode w/infinite dt costume, the gamplay is so fast,it's hilarious:lol:

adityafunda

demons will cry

i have the pc version and it's speed is very tough to deal with.
i don't know what we get on completing game in turbo mode

adityafunda

demons will cry

DMC even without turbo is the fastest game i have ever played. what's the use of introducing turbo option.

Poopy X

The best artist.
When I play the first time, I choose the turbo mode without notice. After a while, I want to try the turbo mode then I realize that I already play in the mode. The I try to play it on the normal speed, man it is so slow.Sadly I just can't stand for it. Is is just toooooooooo slow. I wish for a faster speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom