• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Bringer a Key?

whitemage

Hi to all DMC Fans there im a new member.
I would like some thoughts about Nero's Devil Bringer Arm.

I think there is a possibility that his arm is a "key" to unlock "HELL" again. and it was said that he has no Devil Bringer in his arms when he was born. Knowing that the Order of the Swords are worshipers of Sparda maybe it was intentionally put in Nero's arms to open Hell and Revive Sparda.

THIS IS PURE THEORY BUT PLEASE I WOULD LIKE SOME COMMENTS :)

Raziel

Devil bringer
Dude first of all hell no it's a key,the key is Dante's and vergil's mother amulet:) second the arm is possesed by demon and it was shown in an illustration but nice try though;)

Mobfigurz

Welcome to the Forum.

Good try with your theory, but besides what Raziel pointed out, I would say its virtualy Impossible to resurrect Sparda. Only one thing could be gained from Hell, the Power Sparda left behind, on the other side of the Seal, as Arkham tried to obtain the Power from beyond the seal, I guess that would be all someone could do to gain some likeness of Sparda.

Mobfigurz

Well not the power that was sealed in the Demon World, I'm not sure how that works, via rituals or what not, but Dante's Power comes from his genes, even when he took on his TRUE Demon form in DMC1 when fighting Mundus, it was already within his veins, it took the Amulets to awaken his Power.

I look at it like this, when theres much danger at hand, and such time comes that the Amulets are joined, it sparked a reaction within Dante's body, the defining point of his destiny.

Top Bottom