• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil and Holy names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
here you do not have to think of a weapon, but just a cool sounding name for a demon or an angel.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I should have mentioned this should be a generous thread, were rep is added for name contributions.

so rep+ Chaos Master.

.Spirit Knight

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
thx...

Lifras - The Dark Ghost

oh yeah,i don;t drink stuff with alcohols because of my religion,but i don't really mind if people say cheers...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ oh, that's fine, I do not drink, also I mean cheers as a kind gesture,

Rep +, nice name.

Omega: the ultimate, the God of all things.

considering religion, Omega appears as all, so all religions count to him, not one religion is wrong to Omega, in writings Omega appeared as many forms, so he was seen all around the world to not be as just one thing, christians and others beliefs into what God is are all correct, and Omega will give all paradise if they worship the form they have seen him in.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71905 said:
^ oh, that's fine, I do not drink, also I mean cheers as a kind gesture,

Rep +, nice name.

Omega: the ultimate, the God of all things.

considering religion, Omega appears as all, so all religions count to him, not one religion is wrong to Omega, in writings Omega appeared as many forms, so he was seen all around the world to not be as just one thing, christians and others beliefs into what God is are all correct, and Omega will give all paradise if they worship the form they have seen him in.

don;t worry about it.It is correct.Alpha and Omega essentially is God.As he is The Beginning and The Final.:)

hmm,thank you for rep+...rep+ for a cool name...

Garhanas - Fierce Evolved Demon Piranha

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ that's cool, I just didn't want to offend with the whole ultimate God thing, it's nice to consider others views I believe.

nice one, rep+

I need to check on something...

I was just checking on another thread.

Lucafritz: a blind demon, he clones himself to protect the original, his powers are dark and he is a ghost form.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
imagine wielding Alpha and Omega as weapons, the ultimate Arms.

MUNDUS-OGNIRARUS, Mundus has gained so much power that he has changed, his new abilities are, teleportation and the Devil Arm combiner.

Mundus has become even stronger over the two thousand years he has been sealed, even stronger than when he faced Sparda and Dante put together.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;72092 said:
imagine wielding Alpha and Omega as weapons, the ultimate Arms.

MUNDUS-OGNIRARUS, Mundus has gained so much power that he has changed, his new abilities are, teleportation and the Devil Arm combiner.

Mundus has become even stronger over the two thousand years he has been sealed, even stronger than when he faced Sparda and Dante put together.

good one...:)

Melfix - A high classed demon who once battled with Berial for the throne of Prince to the Emperor of Demons.An elegant bird demon with fearsome fire powers.It is believed that he is a phoenix demon,but no proof is available to proof this fact.Sealed by Sparda after his battle with Berial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom