• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkslayer vs Nel0 Angel0

Baby Devil

Ok. This the first round Its NelO Angel0 vs Darkslayer.

Your judge will be Pinky750

You will have 2 weeks to get your story in. If not the other contestant win by default.

Your topic is " Heaven or Hell?"

It will be related to devil my cry. Be creative. Alright. Good Luck!

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Heaven or hell.
By Darkslayer.

"DIE!!"Vergil screamed as he slashed at dante.
"That it?"Dante smirked.
Vergil smiled.Vergil unsheathed the yamatao and charged at Dante.
Vergil's sword clashed with dante's,sending sparks flying.They both grinned.
Vergil tried to do his old trick,by knocking dante's sword out of his hand.
"No use!"Laughed dante.
Dante stabedd at vergil but vergil deflected it with ease.
Vergil pushed away a strand of hair.
Dante spat onto the floor.
They both looked up at one another,frowned and clashed swords once again.
They both groaned.
Dante jumped backwards.
"Scared?"Jeered vergil.
"No....i'm gonna shove this sword up your ***!"Said dante while pointing at his sword.
"Heh,i doubt it."Vergil's eyes widened.

Dante whipped out ebony and pointed it at vergil.
"A gun?How cute."Jeered vergil.
Vergil smiled.
Dante lowered his gun in horror.
Vergil's face turned a pale blue,then his fingers.
His hair seemed to stiffen,and shape into horns.
The rest of his body grew what looked like scales.
Dante stared,mouth agape.
Vergil's blue eyes turned green,and then his face turned darker."Raaaaarr!!!!!"Vergil yelled as he unsheathed his sword.
"Two can play at that game!"Dante smirked.
"Your jeers and insults do not effect me Dante,They bounce off me like water off a ducks back.
Vergil's voice turned darker.
He's transformation was complete.
Vergil charged at Dante and drove his sword deep into Dante's chest.
"UGGGHHHH!!"Dante yelped.
"Dante looked down at his wound.Dante dropped his guns and sword."W-What's going on....Vergil...i..can't..see you..."Dante stammered.Dante fell to the ground unconscious.

Dante awakened."W-Wha....where am I?"
Dante opened his eyes and saw a bright light.
"Am I dead?Am I in heaven or hell?"
There was a man standing in front of him.
He had long brown hair,And a bit of a beard and moustache.
"Your in heaven my boy."Said the man.
"Wh-Who are....you?"Dante stammered.
"Well,who do you think I am?"
"I'm jesus."
"Jesus?"Dante repeated.
"That's what i said isn't it?""I'm Jesus."
Dante stood up.He looked down at himself.He was naked apart from a towel that had been wrapped around him.
"You look puzzled my boy."
Dante looked around In amazement.
"Am I........DEAD?"
"Well you wouldn't be here if you weren't."
Dante walked past jesus and through a portal.
Dante jumped back.
"How come I can't get through into heaven?"Dante asked.
"Only a person with demon blood running through his veins could not get through the portal."
Dante lifted one eyebrow.
Jesus took a step back and pointed at Dante.
"Son of sparda?"asked jesus.
"That's me."replied Dante.
Jesus waved a finger and dante fell to the floor unconscious.Again.

I shall create the second part as soon as i can.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Baby Devil;38566 said:
Your judge will be Pinky750

cool beans.

also i've read your story so far darkslayer- it's really good, remember to check for spelling and punctuation and such. like the bit with jesus aswell:p

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Thanks.

Part 2.

Dante awoke.He was back at the top of the te-men-ni-gru.
"Wh-Wha??Where am I?"Dante looked around.All he saw was cracks in the floor and blood.
"DAMN!LOST AGAIN!"Dante looked up into the night air."Brrrrrr,it's cold tonight."Dante looked around,no sign of Vergil.
Dante looked down at his chest.His amulet was gone.Vergil must have taken it.Dante thought as he slumped down the steps.

About half an hour later,Dante reached the door to the lair of judgement.He kicked open the door,only to find Vergil,and a corpse of a demon.The demon looked familiar.But there was no head,so he couldn't tell if he'd seen it before....or not.
Dante walked in and made a sarcastic remark.
"Dante...."
Vergil unsheathed his sword and then suddenly Gauntlets and greaves appeared on his Hands and Feet.
They both smiled.Dante whipped ebony and ivory from his jacket,and squeezed the triggers.Several bullets flew over to vergil.Vergil dodged them with ease."Guns?That suits you Dante,because you are a idiot."
"Whatever...."
"Is that the best comeback you can come up with?WHATEVER?What a immature remark."
Vergil fully unsheathed the yamatao and held it by his side.Vergil looked at his sword.He sheated it and got into a fighting stance."Drop your weapons Dante.This is a hand to hand battle.
Dante reluctantly dropped his weapons.And got into a fighting stance.Dante knew he was going to get his **** kicked,but he had no choice.Vergil thrust a fist into Dante's face.Dante fell backwards and hit his head on a step.
"Over?You're still a kid Dante,and you need to grow up someday."Dante knew he was right.Vergil unsheated his sword,and clenched the blade with his hand.He squeezed the sword,causing his blood to spill.Then vergil slowly held both his,and Dante's close together.The amulets joined together,Causing a dark aura to appear around them.

I shall make the third part later.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Part 3.

Both amulets sunk deep down into the hole in the floor.
Vergil waited a minute.He had time to sit and wait,because Dante showed no sign of getting up soon.
A few minutes passed by."Come on..."Vergil was getting impatient.Dante slowly sat up and stared at vergil."ARRRGGGHHHHH!"Dante screamed as he charged towards Vergil.Vergil didn't even speak.He didn't even show any signs of attacking until the last second.Vergil unleashed the yamatao onto Dante causing blood to spill onto vergil.Dante rolled on the floor and squealed.Dante got up and attacked once more.Vergil deflected his attack,causing Dante's blade to go straight through Dante's head.Dante fell backwards.More blood spilled onto vergil,causing his hair to fall.Vergil reached down to pick up Dante's gun.The gun was black,And read 45.Caliber warks on it."Warks?Who would make a spelling mistake like that?"Smirked vergil.Vergil tossed the gun over his shoulder.

Dante woke,and yanked the sword out of his head.The first thing Dante saw was a huge obelisk/tower in the the middle of the room.There was quite a big ledge that Dante was stood on,and it was half way up the tower."Well that saves a lot of walking.Well,gotta move it or lose it."Said Dante as he drove rebellion into the wall.Dante pulled on the sword and jumped up onto it.

When Dante was almost at the top he could see Vergil.Dante was about to shout at him when he had a thought.No,if I shout at him,he'll know i'm coming."I already know your're there dante,I just choose not to look at you."
Damn.Thought Dante.Vergil was suddenly sucked up by a portal.The strange portal lead to hell.

Part 4 coming later.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Dante jumped and reached for Vergil's coat.
Dante caught onto Vergil's coat.
Vergil unsheathed his sword and stabbed him between his eyes,but Dante still didn't let go.The portal sucked them up into hell.Hell was much different than Dante expected.Dante expected hell to be a blazing inferno,but it was white,and there was no sign of any demons.Not even one.Vergil withdrew his sword from dante's head and kicked him.Dante hit the floor and looked up.Vergil was floating above the ground."POWER!!!!MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!POWER!!YES!YES!YES!GIVE IT TO ME!!!"Vergil screamed.Dante withdrew ebony and ivory and fired several bullets at vergil.The bullets just bounced off him.Vergil's feet touched the floor.
Dante fired several more bullets at vergil but the same happened."Wha?"said dante in amazement as the bullets bounced off vergil.Vergil slowly approached Dante.Vergil's eyes were bright red.Dante fired another round of bullets at vergil but still they bounced off.Dante pulled rebellion from his back and charged at vergil.Vergil unsheathed the yamatao at the last moment and unleashed it on Dante."Arrrghhhh!!"Dante yelled as the blade cut through him.

The final part of my story will come soon.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
"Face it Dante....you cannot defeat me."
"I'll never give in!!"Replied Dante almost immediately.
Dante withdrew a shotgun that he had been keeping in his pocket."Arrrggh!"Cried dante as he fired at vergil.The bullets cut deep into vergil's flesh,but still no harm came to him.Dante fired a single bullet at vergil,and he caught it in his hand.Vergil held the bullet between his finger and his thumb."Hmph."vergil squeezed and the bullet turned to dust.Dante stood mouth agape.No matter how hard he tried,he couldn't defeat vergil.Dante ran towards vergil.Vergil's eyes widened.Vergil suddenly dissapeared."What the hell?"said Dante.Vergil appeared above him and drop kicked him in his left hip.Dante flew forward,towards the edge of the cliff.Dante landed,only four metres away from the edge.Vergil drove his katana into dante's eye.Dante fell unconscious.

Thanks for reading.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Don't worry...something will happen soon.

Dante stood up.
It seemed like only a moment had passed.
He looked around,vergil was stood in front of him.
Dante had been unconscious for 3 minutes..
Dante launched himself at vergil,and his sword cut straight through him.Vergil groaned."mmph."
Dante spun round and fired several bullets at his brother,vergil.

The bullets dived into his pale flesh,knocking him two steps backwards."I..Impossible."Stuttered vergil in amazement.They charged at each other and their swprds met.
Dante flew backwards off the cliff and into the portal which lead to the human world.
Vergil flew the opposite way and hit the floor.Hard.He slowly stood up and Rubbed the back of his head.He then pushed his hair back,and walked away.

Vergil wanted to stay in the demon world.
It was his father's home.

Thanks for reading.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i think everyone has to agree that darkslayer has a gift of imaginative writing. Its a hard skill, as i am trying my hardest to master it for this story i'm writing for a competition in my school. But well done darkslayer :)

Top Bottom