• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante's weapons for dmc4

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
thinking on playing dante i wa wondring if they will bring back any weapons such as my fave agni and rudra or sparda sword i really just dont want to play with just rebellion

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well they said that DMC4 is going to have more weapons than all the previous DMC together. And seeing as Nero doesn't get any other weapons, Dante will have MANY weapons to use. Who knows, maybe some of the old weapons can make an appearance.

Boyvu22

Hopefully they'll not onli port the old weapons, but add stuff. NOW THAT'd Be neat. ^_^ and although I doubt it, I want Dante's DMC 2 costume in it...that was the best thing to me about dmc2. but uhh yea, I bet they'll at least have dmc 3 weapon in for dante

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I want the old weapons, the DMC2 costume?
You might unlock it when you beat the game on hard or easy with Dante.
I liked the DMC3 one the best!

morrigan

Yeah! Some kinds of Dante's weapon - like a Agni-Rudra and Nevan - are already not just a weapon! It's a part of story DMC3. I would like to see it again.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
All of us would.
But about the costumes, I would say they fit in NEW costumes.
Only the DMC3 one I hope is unlockable.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'd like to see the old costumes as well. DMC1 costume especially. And for once I don't want to see Sparda costume. It sucks:p

Top Bottom