• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's voice

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Ok I was listening to the TGS trailer with perfect sound and I noticed how different Dante's voice tone sounds from the usual kind and nice tone he always had..It sounds much more sinister and cruel...it seems like someone mixed Dante's cockiness with Vergil's ruthlessness....could it be he really has turned evil for god knows whatever reason? :unsure:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
umm maybe i noticed that too and i thought everyone else knew, and you know what i'm right, yes dante is evil and we've already established that, now am i right?

Mobfigurz

Where is everyone gettin this info from, that Dante lost his memory?

I saw that inaccurate 'translation' in the other topic, but I fail to believe thats the direction the game is gonna take, why ruin DMC by using that old trick, Amnesia my ***.

Mobfigurz

I still think thats a load of rubbish, either the interview was translated inaccurately or the interview itself is rubbish.

I mean amnesia, for god sake, come on.
How did he forget how to hold a sword, he's holdin one in the trailers and he's even got Ebony and Ivory, as for killing the High Priest of the Order, how would he be able to perform such acrobatics, come through the roof and kill him, then take on the Knights and cut them in half, obviously he knows what he's doing.

Arwen

Lost Soul
He does have a colder attitude from DMC. Though he would have been demon hunting for a while by now so it's bound to change your attitude on things.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
He sounds sinister to Nero. And the game is shown through Nero's eyes. So Dante's obliged to look real antagonistic

Top Bottom