• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's second awakening in DMC5??

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Hell

Must Die
there is one thing left unexplained before DMC2, & that is his Majin DT.
that DT seems to imply that Dante finally achieved his true devil form, & doesn't need the power of a devil arm.
I'm all for a DMC2 sequel, but leaving a plot hole like that isn't very professional. & DMC2 actually takes too far into the future, I won't be surprised if its 100 years into the future.
after feeding us his awakening, they can go for a sequel, but if DMC2 too far the future, then keep the prequels indefinitely. Dante in DMC2 seems very old & mature, so I wouldn't mind leaving him in the future, I don't want that Dante anyway.

Zany Blac

Dude that is a very good observation, and i totally agree with you on the second awakening theory, but then if Dante got his first awakening through a near death from vergil, How did he go about obtaining the majin form? if i can remember correctly you can trigger the majin form when your are low on health. I would be interested to hear your take on how dante got his second awakening.

King of Hell

Must Die
I'm sure it has to be a near death experience, more than his experience with Vergil & Mundus, it could be a good guess that the Sparda Sword triggered his inner demon, sure we can only trigger the Majin form in DMC2 when in critical health, but it could be just a gameplay mechanic. but its still possible he hasn't mastered it yet, & he can only trigger it when he's angry or nearly dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom