• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Age (DmC) by the 4th snake.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
"Dante and Vergil's designs, powers, personalities and goals are different" (as comparison on how DMC and DmC is different)

yeah, as if the dantes even have goals.. they're just living the day, tomorrow is tomorrow..

Anton Clemens

"Dante and Vergil's designs, powers, personalities and goals are different" (as comparison on how DMC and DmC is different)

yeah, as if the dantes even have goals.. they're just living the day, tomorrow is tomorrow..

Mmm... Determined Dante with a purpose...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Seems like a pretty solid analysis to me. I'd previously pegged DmC Dante as being around 18 or 19, but I think 21-23 is probably more accurate given the fact that I didn't put anywhere near as much effort into investigating his age than T4S.

Oh and T4S produces some other really good content, too, especially where DMC is concerned. Definitely check out some of his other stuff.

DarkSlayerVergil

Seems like a pretty solid analysis to me. I'd previously pegged DmC Dante as being around 18 or 19, but I think 21-23 is probably more accurate given the fact that I didn't put anywhere near as much effort into investigating his age than T4S.

Oh and T4S produces some other really good content, too, especially where DMC is concerned. Definitely check out some of his other stuff.
I haven't seen any of his DMC stuff but his MK and Injustice stuff is pretty solid.

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
Why are those sort of videos shared here in this sub-forum? can someone please tell me?

Those real DMC fake DMC type of videos?

Top Bottom