• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Hulk vs vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
WELL I RECKON THAT DANTE WOULD WIN JUST BECAUSE HE IS EXPERIENCED AND THAT HE IS QUICKER . THE HULK MAY BE STRONG BUT DANTE AND VIRGIL ARE WELL DEMONS THAT HAVE THE POWER OF SPARDA

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ Could you maybe, oh, I don't know, TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF? :verymad:

Anyways, Dante and Vergil would win as a team, but if it was only one of them, then Hulk.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
if u wanna base ur arguement on the fact that they're demons, let's break it down like this.....Hulk pretty much owned the world and destroyed like all of the heroes in World War Hulk......of these heroes was Ghost Rider.....Ghost Rider destroyed most of the demons in hell. Of these demons was the strongest, Mephistopiles and Black Heart. Now, when u look at it like that, Ghost Rider pretty much defeated the ruler of Hell, Hulk defeated Ghost Rider, so exo facto, Hulk could kill demons......And these weren't punyh half demons, these were full fledged, full blooded demons.....now, i like Dante....but he wouldn't win....and since this includes Vergil, it's pretty sad when u think about Dante needing help.....and if it looked like Hulk were being defeated, he would be angrier in which he'd be stronger....and if that didn't work, as i stated before, Hulk would call his allies....like Red Hulk, A-bomb, Red She-Hulk, She-Hulk, and Scarr

tony redgrave

dante and vergil would win with no doubt they are both stronger and have to ability of using devil trigger they will smash him anytime snyshere especially with vergils yamato

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dante and vergil will win

but what if they hate eachother so much they fought each other and 1 survived

then it would be vergil vs hulk

I think if dante try to make hulk laugh as he always do at the bosses , he wont get angry and thats the time that vergil kills him wit a superior speedy combo, befor hulk can think wats going on._______ regardless hulk have more powers but twins have more skills & I think skill is more important than power, wats the point of having alot of power wen he cant dodge that big green blob. & in the end hulk is like arkham just another blob in a different color no matter how much powers he has

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
in my opinion it whould go something like this

Dante vs Hulk- Dante cuts Hulk in half.
Vergil vs Hulk- Vergil cuts Hulk into 100 parts.

and a bonus

Nero vs Hulk- Nero gets the crap beaten out of him then picks up Hulk with the Devil Bringer and dose a really dramatic Buster that crushes Hulk.

just my opinion on the subject ( i may be a little biased)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
demon genral;214719 said:
dante and vergil will win

but what if they hate eachother so much they fought each other and 1 survived

then it would be vergil vs hulk

That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard...

I mean really... Vergil beating Dante? Not gonna happen.

Along with Dante and/or Vergil even putting a scratch on hulk.

HULK would FUKK the entire marvel universe UP.

List of people Hulk has utterly RAPED:
Wolverine
All of the Marvel Avengers
Young Avengers
Loki (Thor)
Sabertooth( X-men)
Silver Samurai
Ghost Rider
Dark Avengers
(THE EFFING LIST GOES ON)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Some logic at last. That's what I tried to tell Aoshi before, but he didn't listen.

Dante and Vergil, no matter how powerful, can't measure to the Hulk. Can they leap continents? Fly into the sun and be fine? Lose all their skin and some of their muscles and regenerate it in less than a minute? Hold up entire mountains? I don't think so.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Ok Hulk is really really really strong but i read before Hulk is stronger than Half-breed and Superman mmmmm ok so guys ( Im not Superman fan just to know ) but im real !

Superman......Dante(DMC2)..................Hulk, WHY ok watch this ( I never see anything stronger than this Devil Trigger )and tell me is Dante stronger than Sups ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kgrJGqE24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom