• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante then or now?

Which Dante is your favorite

• DMC1 Dante

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • DMC2 Dante

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DMC3 Dante

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • DMC4 Dante

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I was just thinking to myself, who's better, DMC 3 Dante who's young and fresh, DMC 1 Dante who's a little older but still has his slick attitude, or DMC 2 Dante that's just.....empty and mysterious. To sum it up I like DMC 3 Dante, or Dante then in the chronological time line, because he's just so cool, but I'm wondering what everyone else thinks?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I love the sweet young Dante in DMC3, but DMC1 Dante kicks butt too. DMC2 Dante is so quiet, not much to say about him.

But in all the youngling Dante in DMC3 is my favorate.

From what I've seen of DMC4 Dante he's pretty cool too. He still seems to be on the playful side, but yet serious at the same time.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My favourite Dante is the original DMC1 Dante. He was cool, powerful and great with words(except the infamous "light" scene alright:p ). His clothes were the best - I loved using him with his old attire in DMC3. The fact that he had something fun to say about almost every object you talked to was great as well. He had the best DT. (Because it looked like armor and I loved how it was only an aura until you performed an attack or a move).
As character he was also great. He had the attitude "you can try to hurt me, but after that is my turn and you're not going to like it" and it wasn't arrogance because it was true.
He was in the greater adventure we will ever see in DMC. Doing almost exactly what Sparda did, by going inside the Underworld and defeating the Demon Emperor easily in his own game.
Plus he had great voice. Don't misunderstand I like the DMC3-DMC4 voice actor a lot. But the first one was somehow more original in someway. He seemed so Dante to me.
I liked how he was confident but with reason since he really did beat the enemies he taunted with ease. And he was really cool when he took on Mundus with a serious face. "Silence!!!" is my favourite (serious) Dante line.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I liked how dmc1 Dante would make a funny comments on stuff too ^^. Like when you go into the library, he would be like,"these books are from ancient scripts dating back to...whatever."

But dmc3 Dante is still my fav. I'll explain why later, but right now Im going to sleep. ("What??? She sleeps?" Haha yeah I do.)

morrigan

I suppose that my favourite will be in DMC4. Of course, I like Dante in DMC1 - he's simply great, in DMC3 - he's cool and funny, in DMC2 - he's smart. But new Dante is a "golden mean". I like him.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I liked the first DMC Dante. He was still as cocky as he was in DMC 3 but he seemed to have grown out of the habit of mocking everyone he meets. He seems more like he know what he has to do though he might not like it he still does it.
Dante in DMC4 looks like he's going to be a good character. A little seriuse though not as much as he was in DMC2 which is good. I think they overdid it a little in that.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is quite unfair that DMC4 Dante is in the poll. He is really liked even before we see him in action. But no one really knows him as the other Dante's so he's not going to get any votes:p

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Tony_Redgrave;45155 said:
It is quite unfair that DMC4 Dante is in the poll. He is really liked even before we see him in action. But no one really knows him as the other Dante's so he's not going to get any votes:p

Sorry, I just thought since sum pple liked him I'd put him on there, he seems pretty cool to me too, but DMC3 Dante is still the coolest :D

morrigan

Tony_Redgrave;45155 said:
Well... Then I'll wait for release.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yay^^He's my second favourite Dante and I was afraid he would stay equal to DMC2 Dante in the poll even though he deserves better:D

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
In DMC2 he was okay.
In 1 he was a bit.... not the kind of person he looks to be.
And in 3 I think he was the best, because he is very humorous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom