• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante favorite food?

Dante fav food?

• PIZZA

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • STRAWBERRY SUNDAE?

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • WHO KNOWS!??!!?!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say definitely the pizza. I mean, sure we've seen him eat his fair share of strawberry sundaes, but you can just see it in his expression when that demon steps on his pizza that he was ****ED.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
DreadnoughtDT;228911 said:
I say definitely the pizza. I mean, sure we've seen him eat his fair share of strawberry sundaes, but you can just see it in his expression when that demon steps on his pizza that he was ****ED.

LOL yeah poor dante's pizza

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i picked pizza mostly because it is my favorite. but i do have an excuse to vote for it. dante eats pizza in the games but he only eats sundaes in the anime.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Michiru;228988 said:
Pizza! I've never really watched the anime... :/

you've never watched the anime. i highly recomend it. ( but i am a dmc fan and an anime fan so i may be biased )

back on topic what type of pizza is dante's favorite.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is that a multi-vote poll? I'm not voting until someone tells me.
How can you make him choose between pizza and strawberry sundae? You know! It'd be easier for him to choose between pizza and Vergil, or strawberry sundae and Nero, but nooooo, you have to put PIZZA and STRAWBERRY SUNDAE against each other! WHY? Hasn't Dante suffered enough?!?

^I'm just exaggerating, but really, both are his favourite foods, I doubt he prefers one above the other, so I'm not voting.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I say it's the Sundae but if you asked him he probably couldn't decide himself lol.

Not being a particularly cool or manly thing to enjoy eating I like the idea of Dante liking Strawberry Sundaes its quite comical and original unlike with the pizza.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Darth Angelo;229570 said:
I say it's the Sundae but if you asked him he probably couldn't decide himself lol.

Not being a particularly cool or manly thing to enjoy eating I like the idea of Dante liking Strawberry Sundaes its quite comical and original unlike with the pizza.

Someone finnally agrees with me. Sundaes are his fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom