• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Community Project: Combo Video

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Have you recieved any new footage as of late?

No but the deadline is October 31st so I think everybody takes their time with coming up with good combo material. Once submission time is over I'll be starting with editing, with a little luck (as in if I don't have all that much to do) the video should be done sometime around December.

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
No but the deadline is October 31st so I think everybody takes their time with coming up with good combo material. Once submission time is over I'll be starting with editing, with a little luck (as in if I don't have all that much to do) the video should be done sometime around December.
Sounds great!

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I would love to help, but i really have no good setup to record things with equipement i have in hand right now.

I will try to borrow my friend's 480p (yep, i play at 480p haha) capture card. For DMC4 there will be no turbo because the PS3 version doesn't have one, but i can also do some cool stuff in DMC3 with turbo mode and all.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I would love to help, but i really have no good setup to record things with equipement i have in hand right now.

I will try to borrow my friend's 480p (yep, i play at 480p haha) capture card. For DMC4 there will be no turbo because the PS3 version doesn't have one, but i can also do some cool stuff in DMC3 with turbo mode and all.

No worries, I always record my Xbox 360 gameplay in 480p and upscale it in the end (not the best option to be honest).

I might resize the footage and put it side by side, so that it doesn't loose quality (that is if you make more than one clip and don't mind that effect!). Other specifics are in the opening post, if you got any questions, feel free to ask me via pm!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
any idea for another community project? i like this kind of things verymuch..

what i have in my mind is a short simple flash type animation video for DMC/DmC sequel, so simple we could use the Vergil'sDownfall type animation only less animation movement.. but if we could, better looking visual..

but ofc we need to brainstorm it first

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Hey there People. how long has it been? A year already?
Time sure flies....

To get straight to the point, is anyone interested in another community project? This time around with more games then just the DMC series though. Been thinking of starting another one.

Top Bottom